Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capper Problem! need advice :(

• 28-12-2010 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Have a bit of a problem. My brew is due to be bottled today, but i jus realised i left my capper in my house, which is miles away from where im staying!

Does anyone know of any other way of capping bottles? anyting around the house that would do it for me :o

Thanks
    Neil

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

neil_hosey wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Have a bit of a problem. My brew is due to be bottled today, but i jus realised i left my capper in my house, which is miles away from where im staying!

Does anyone know of any other way of capping bottles? anyting around the house that would do it for me :o

Thanks
    Neil

Cool it..you dont need to bottle today.

Wait till you have the capper and do it properly,a day or two extra wont hurt your brew at all,some people only bottle after three weeks.

Advertisement