Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part worn tyres

• 28-12-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if any of the tyre places around town do part worn tyres off crashed cars and stuff! I'm looking for a tyre but I'm getting new alloys soon so don't want to splash out on a brand new 18" tyre!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭May Feign

alan1990 wrote: »
    Anybody know if any of the tyre places around town do part worn tyres off crashed cars and stuff! I'm looking for a tyre but I'm getting new alloys soon so don't want to splash out on a brand new 18" tyre!

the one before pennywell ,garryowen does them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Just before watch house cross,on the left,friend of mine got two part worn tyres recently i think it was 30 euros each.
    I had to replace two of mine few weeks back got them at the same place,he had no pwt in the size i wanted,so had to get new ones,90 euros for both including wheel balance.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭bubric

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Just before watch house cross,on the left,friend of mine got two part worn tyres recently i think it was 30 euros each.
    I had to replace two of mine few weeks back got them at the same place,he had no pwt in the size i wanted,so had to get new ones,90 euros for both including wheel balance.
    Hi can u think of the name of that place pls ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

bubric wrote: »

Thomond Tyres I think that one is

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Please note also that text-speak is frowned upon here. If you have a full key-board, use it.

• Advertisement

Thomond Tyres I think that one is
    Cheers will give them a try think they are behind the furniture warehouse next to Fredas chopper ?

Please note also that text-speak is frowned upon here. If you have a full key-board, use it.
    Sure can do ! That's me told ! Or should I say that is me told !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sure can do ! That's me told ! Or should I say that is me told !

No worries! Welcome to the forum. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Kennedy Park and Raheen aswell if you didnt get sorted yet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

jimmy grimmes owns it tell him laura joe recommended him ya might get the disount(his married to my cousin) lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement