Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do we get our results?

Options
  • 28-12-2010 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

We've been told that we'll get our provisional results back no later than 17th January but do our results usually come out very close to that date, or a good bit earlier?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭deereidy

says 19th january on the panel on the right here..

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/assessment/student_info/studentfaqs.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Also

Yeah but this is the thing, it says no later than 19th Jan, I was wondering does that mean results usually come out close to that since it's the deadline, or do some come back quicker, like MCQs for example, cus my midterm mcq was back after a week and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

It says "Provisional results (incl provisional Semester and Stage GPA) no later than 5.00pm Wednesday, 19 January 2011"

What that means is, they will be out on 19th Jan - but no later than 5pm on the 19th!
    I think so anyway.. Last year both christmas & summer results came out early morning of the provisional date - approx 6am or thereabouts!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭EoghanRua

There are exams taking place on January 17th and 18th which were postponed because of the bad weather on 22nd/23rd December.

I imagine this will delay the provisional results on the assumption they will wait until all results are available?

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭cozzie55

they sent us an email last week saying the results date will have to be revised so i'd imagine the 19th is the original date they were due out, but will have to be pushed back a few days cause of the postponed exams. They said it would be revised in the start of january

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

If I remember correctly, they usually come out in the very early morning of whatever date is mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Also

dyl10 wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, they usually come out in the very early morning of whatever date is mentioned.

Well this is bad news, I was hoping the results for each exam would trickle out one by one, so as not to be so much of a sudden shock...Oh well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭FewToLose

dyl10 wrote: »

There was one occasion where they weren't up till around lunchtime, but only once in my memory

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Usually when I've checked before getting to college they have been up (7 / 7.30am) on the day of release.

I had a postponed exam but I wouldn't mind the other results being issued on the 19th.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mynameissarah

I doubt they'll come out until late January at this rate, they'll have to give everyone the same amount of time, exams completed or postponed, to appeal provisional results surely?

• Advertisement
Advertisement