Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Female drummer available in Galway

• 28-12-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm 27, female, have been playing drums for over 10 years, I'm looking for a band I could join. PM me if interested

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Maybe try posting here:

http://www.screamformegalway.proboards.com

Haven't used it, but a lot of the guys I know in bands over there are on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 marimba_one

thanx a lot!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Nay problem :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I'm 27, female, have been playing drums for over 10 years, I'm looking for a band I could join. PM me if interested
    Welcome to Boards marimba_one. What kind of genres are you interested in playing?

I have been playing various genres from rock'n'roll covers to modern jazz but what I'm most into is jazz, nujazz, funk, acid jazz, trip hop and downtempo. I'm looking for people who are not afraid of messing up with irregular rhythmic stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I have been playing various genres from rock'n'roll covers to modern jazz but what I'm most into is jazz, nujazz, funk, acid jazz, trip hop and downtempo. I'm looking for people who are not afraid of messing up with irregular rhythmic stuff.
    That sounds great, best of luck with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭markwho

Hey. Would you be interested in joining a gigging cover band? Or is it solely originals you're interested in? And do you have transport?

Yeah, I would love to join any gigging band actually :) Transport yes, but what is your exact location?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39 Doomeus

up for a jam if you want, originals writer, play guitar and sing

Sure, I'm also up for a jam of any kind, pm me the details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 eversun

i want to form 3-piece playing rock fusion . all original material , nothing else like it ... are you up for something new ? Solid drums , well orgamised . are essential to the sound , mainly instrumental , very spacey , king crimson etc.. are you available for a jam , will travel to you if you have space to play ..

• Registered Users Posts: 35 grahamkelly

Hey,need a heavy rock drummer
    Can you use double bass pedals?
    What days you free?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 eversun

take a drive down and play some acidy jazz with me , see how we get on . my number 083 814 5550

• Registered Users Posts: 35 grahamkelly

eversun wrote: »
    take a drive down and play some acidy jazz with me , see how we get on . my number 083 814 5550

Hey, can you use double bass pedals, I'm looking for a rock drummer
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/shscd8leuy8cpdg/INCENDARY%28UNMASTERED%29.mp3?dl=0

Advertisement