Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nat Settings

• 28-12-2010 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi my nat settings have changed to strickt and now cant get any games online dose any 1 no how i can fix the problem ???

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Turn the modem off for 1 full minute and retry.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 gingerballs09

i have tryed that and nutting changed at all

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jaych1000

Try restoring your network settings to factory.
    I can't remember the exact steps to get to it or the naming but here is a rough guide.

Go to the Xbox dashboard, go to 'my Xbox', go to the right until you get to 'network settings', get to the 'wired network' part where it allows you to choose to enter a manual IP. Press right once and it shows the DNS server settings. At the bottom it will say something like 'restore to factory settings'.

This always works for my friend.
    NOTE: If you are using a wireless adapter on the back of the Xbox, you will have to enter all your router details again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

i have done all of them steps and still did not work !!

• Advertisement

Jaych1000 i will try this and see if it works

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Jaych1000

Did it work?
    Always does for my friend's Xbox

Advertisement