Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent in Galway City

Options
  • 28-12-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I'm a student in the Acadamh NUIG and at the moment I'm stuck for accomadation.I want to move into the city because I would have a better chance of getting a job.

I'm looking for something around 200 a month and the highest that I'd pay is 55euro a week.I know thats hard to get in the city but I'm hoping that there is somewhere.

I'd very much appreciate it if someone could get back to me :)

-Dyl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

A mate of mine got a room in a house in Corrib park for 50yoyos a week a few months ago. Twasn't much of a house in all honesty, but it does the job and the location is convenient. He answered a notice in NUIG to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm a student in the Acadamh NUIG and at the moment I'm stuck for accomadation.I want to move into the city because I would have a better chance of getting a job.

I'm looking for something around 200 a month and the highest that I'd pay is 55euro a week.I know thats hard to get in the city but I'm hoping that there is somewhere.

I'd very much appreciate it if someone could get back to me :)

-Dyl

You should get a job first and then decide where to live, If there''s a bus route by you it should be fine I'd guess. I lived ages away from my work but made it possible by usually just walking

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

As Wompa said, once you have the job it's easier to decide where to live.
    If you attend NUIG and work in the weekends then somewhere close to the uni would be best imo since you have to go to school more often than the uni.

Check daft and the digital version of Advertiser, there's plenty of rooms out there, maybe not for that price though.

This thread sounds like a "accommodation wanted" which isn't allowed per charter (we have daft.ie and adverts.ie so we don't have ads on boards too) so I'll lock it.
    Good luck in finding a place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement