If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for TV cabinet with a bracket and glas doors

Options
  • 28-12-2010 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi Guys.

My 6 months baby is growing fast and I fear for my TV and AV equipement. I need to hang TV somwhere high and hide PS3, home cinema and sky box behind glas doors.
    Would you have anything like a cabinet with glas doors and a mount for 46" TV. Something along the lines this link

I'm in Cork and would need that delivered.
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

wiciu.o wrote: »
    Hi Guys.

My 6 months baby is growing fast and I fear for my TV and AV equipement. I need to hang TV somwhere high and hide PS3, home cinema and sky box behind glas doors.
    Would you have anything like a cabinet with glas doors and a mount for 46" TV. Something along the lines this link

I'm in Cork and would need that delivered.
    Thanks

Wiciu,

congrats on the baby!

Unfortunately this is not something we currently stock ( I'll have to go looking as it is a good idea and we are fairly frequently asked for something similiar)

Sorry we could not be more helpful!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 41 wiciu.o

Hi John,

Yes , it pretty weird that there is such a small choice when you look for a cabinet like this. But thanks for reply.

Regards,
    W

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.