Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham v Fulham - 1/1/11 - 2 Tickets Needed

Options
  • 28-12-2010 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

Hey I advertised on Toutless.com and someone said I should try asking here. I'm going over to London on Friday for a few days and my nephew is a huge Spurs fan, I'd love to take him to the game as a christmas present. If anyone could help me out it'd be great, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

yeah that was me there's plenty on exchange,i have my membership out to someone at the moment so don't know if i'd have it back in time to get to you,maybe someone else could help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

yeah that was me there's plenty on exchange,i have my membership out to someone at the moment so don't know if i'd have it back in time to get to you,maybe someone else could help you out.

I meant to send you a thank you message on toutless but I'll just do it here, any help at all is appreciated so cheers

Might be bit hard to sort out this late on,if someone can help they will,if there's another game you want to go to they us know in advance and we can sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Hey I advertised on Toutless.com and someone said I should try asking here. I'm going over to London on Friday for a few days and my nephew is a huge Spurs fan, I'd love to take him to the game as a christmas present. If anyone could help me out it'd be great, cheers.

Where are you based?
    I can use my mem and wifes to get you two tickets but will need to get the mem access cards to you today or tom as I am away on Fri. I am in IFSC so if you can get here to collect and will also need them back next week.

Other thing to note is that you will not get two together. There are some avail in the same sections but in diff rows. Let me know if you want to go ahead.

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Where are you based?
    I can use my mem and wifes to get you two tickets but will need to get the mem access cards to you today or tom as I am away on Fri. I am in IFSC so if you can get here to collect and will also need them back next week.

Other thing to note is that you will not get two together. There are some avail in the same sections but in diff rows. Let me know if you want to go ahead.
    There is 2 together in block 1 at minute not on exchange on normal route

• Advertisement

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Where are you based?

To be honest I kind of need them together, I wouldn't be keen on the idea idea of sitting seperate from him. I'll think about it today and get back to you if thats ok, I'd be able to collect tomorrow if I do go for it.
    I'm a bit confused as to what the situation is though, do you have membership cards that allow us to get tickets when we get there, or do the cards get us straight into the game?

Also I didn't fully understand what IrelandSpurs was saying there, are there two tickets available somewhere?

Thanks

Mem cards are your tickets. They get scanned on the way in.

Ireland Spurs was saying there were two tickets avail together for one section of the ground. Let me know tomorrow. Will bring the cards in with me in case you decide to go for it.

cheers

There's now 2 seats together on exchange but most likely gone by time you see this message,but i'm sure there will be more popping up

There's now 2 seats together on exchange but most likely gone by time you see this message,but i'm sure there will be more popping up

cheers man. This is now sorted, think they are prob the two I got.

Thanks for helping me out on this one, twas a good call on coming over to boards :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement