Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Warning Letter

• 28-12-2010 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

i got a warning letter today from eircom stating that the IRMA monitored me downloading a music album 2 weeks ago.
    I just have one question, i usually download movies more than music so would it be wise to stop downloading entirely because now my account is now being monitored or is it really only the music that they're concerned about ?
    What would you do ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

Splender1 wrote: »
    i got a warning letter today from eircom stating that the IRMA monitored me downloading a music album 2 weeks ago.
    I just have one question, i usually download movies more than music so would it be wise to stop downloading entirely because now my account is now being monitored or is it really only the music that they're concerned about ?
    What would you do ?
    I think it just music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Usersname

I would go to UPC because eircom are scummy dirtbags imo.

I heard UPC actually went to court to defend their right not to disclose account information. Whereas eircom banned ALL customers from going to Pirate Bay.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Surely if your downloading movies, that is also illegal, would eircom not be forced to report that aswell?

Is upc broadband any good in kerry? Im thinking of switching myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Get rid and get UPC....Simples

Advertisement