Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My best footage..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭jpfahy

Fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Beebaa

Beautiful views. Apart from take-off and landing could be from a professional set-up. Clear, crisp quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The taking off and landing add to it IMHO, you know it's an RC, you get the feel of it revving up to go, otherwise it could be shot from a plane.

Very nice, lovely scenic area, you're lucky to live there.

Are they hard to control, those RCs? You seem well capable, obviously been flying them a long while. I've heard horror stories of people who spent a fortune on crashing them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭chrisjdoran

Thanks guys,
    it is a perfect fly zone, i am indeed lucky to be able to step out the front door and hand launch into open air and instant altitude :D lots of guys have to pack up their plane and all gear, drive for miles, set-up, fly and then un-do it all to go home lol

I'm flying RC planes for 8 months now, so it can't be that hard, start off with a cheap simple plane or heli, and follow a natural progression onward and upward..
    My very first plane I got back in April was a micro 4 channel foam airplane, poxy hard to fly, and fragile enough, but it thought me all i needed to know, great technology in these things lol

The plane in this video has a seven foot wingspan, which makes it super stable for good HD video, and hard to carry through a forrest haha...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

AH, for some reason I thought it was a chopper with the lines spinning you see at start.

Thanks for sharing, I am so &*^%ing envious of your locale! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭CornsnakeKeeper

Amazing!!!!!
    I love it!!!!!

AH, for some reason I thought it was a chopper with the lines spinning you see at start.

Thanks for sharing, I am so &*^%ing envious of your locale! :D

Haha it does get disorientating your first veiw lol
    It is priceless here...

Cheers ;)
    Amazing!!!!!
    I love it!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Excellent!

Now I know what to ask for when my birthday comes around again!:D

Have you tried the keyfob video cams for recording?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

1:17 in and all I could think of was Father Ted's intro...
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Wow, amazing footage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,720 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

well done - turned out super

b

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

That's deadly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

great stuff. lovely leitrim :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Hecklar