Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will i be paid?

Options
  • 28-12-2010 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

im due to be paid tomorrow, i was wondering if anybody knows if this will be affected because of the bank holiday? Im with permanent tsb, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

im due to be paid tomorrow, i was wondering if anybody knows if this will be affected because of the bank holiday? Im with permanent tsb, thanks!

If it is not already in your account, you wont see anything till Thursday.

Are you paid weekly or monthly, most employers would have paid monthly salaries early to avoid this issue,

Assuming your employer pays you via EMTS, they could not pay you tomorrow, none of the banks have processed anything since 09:30hrs last friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭BeeJazizWafuls

were paid fortnightly, and wages are normally processed on a monday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

were paid fortnightly, and wages are normally processed on a monday

I assume you were not there last Christmas, otherwise you would remember the arrangements from then.

They should have paid you early, since they are legally required to pay you on time. I assume you have already checked and this is not the case.

You might also check your last payslip, could/would they have paid you for three or four weeks, to avoid a payment run this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭BeeJazizWafuls

no they couldnt of paid us early as it is a clock in, clock out system in my job. We are paid up until sunday, wages processed on monday, and into the bank on wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i used to work in a clockin / clockout part time job. they paid us early in advance for any work we were rostered to work. they then made any corrections on the next payslip or any over or underpayments.

• Advertisement
Advertisement