Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods bad customer service

Options
  • 28-12-2010 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i placed an order on littlewoods on the 6th of december for goods that i wanted for christmas. I payed them 50euros on the 13th of december with my 3v prepaid card. My account was still saying order being prosessing even thou on my 3v account it had the amount taken from it off littlewoods. I rang littlewoods and they where no help and kept saying they didnt recieve my payment. i was in a rush in getting the presents as they where all gifts for christmas so i decided to pay another 49 euros to littlewoods off my partners 3v prepaid card hoping it speed up my order.after sending numerous emails to littlewoods and phonecalls i still have got no contact back about my account. My order is still saying its prosessing but no conformation in recieving my payment, I am furious about this its causing great distress as i could not give gifts this christmass and 99 euros down the drain. I am a new cstomer to littlewoods and from my experience i would not recommend it to anyone else.:mad:

littlewoods customer service? 9 votes

good
    0%
    bad
    100%
    ejmaztecytpe2r5bxkn0c1im a believerGormalDymoLe_DieuxBUBBLE WRAPWhatsernamex33teggers5 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Moon Indigo

I know this is an old thread and sorry for dragging it up. In a similar position myself. I was buying a bed for my brother who is in a different county so had to set up an account on his behalf. Long story short.. now 240 euro down the drain, no bed and my 3v account is saying payment approved but Littlwoods account says.. 'credit rejected'.:mad:

Awful customer service and really could not afford this amount to start off with but now I have to pray that it gets refunded to my account. Do you mind if I ask if you got sorted? Again sorry for dragging up an old thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 magicmike2212

I know this is an old thread and sorry for dragging it up. In a similar position myself. I was buying a bed for my brother who is in a different county so had to set up an account on his behalf. Long story short.. now 240 euro down the drain, no bed and my 3v account is saying payment approved but Littlwoods account says.. 'credit rejected'.:mad:

Awful customer service and really could not afford this amount to start off with but now I have to pray that it gets refunded to my account. Do you mind if I ask if you got sorted? Again sorry for dragging up an old thread.
    Can you not get a chargeback with a 3V card? If they can't provide proof of delivery, then surely you can get your money refunded?

Not sure how a chargeback works or how to go about it. Could I be so cheeky as to enquire how I go about that? Either way something has to be done and pronto! Thanks for replying wasn't expecting any response. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Colinnm0

Hello there,

Just seen the mesage there. I got all my gifts mid january and 2 presents missing that i never got and charged for them too on my account. Therefore i never paid anymore money to littlewoods cause of there bad service. Your bed should come when you say your bringing the matter further. Thats what i did and a 2 days later my account was fixed up. Ill give one bit of advice after you get your stuff off them trying stay away from them. There a bad company and not one bit realible. They broke me heart that Christmas but in future ill be shopping in Argos . :)

Hi, Thanks for reply's. I got sorted after as the money came back into the account and I have ordered the bed from another Irish company who have given me great customer service so fair fingers crossed! :). This company actually worked out cheaper than Littlewoods in the end.

I will never ever deal with Littlewoods again. This was one thing but I could not help thinking what if I was ordering school uniforms and that was the last of my money? It would have been so stressful and in some cases could have been the straw that broke the camels back.

Anyway thanks again for the reply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭johnj1969

Hi, Thanks for reply's. I got sorted after as the money came back into the account and I have ordered the bed from another Irish company who have given me great customer service so fair fingers crossed! :). This company actually worked out cheaper than Littlewoods in the end.

I will never ever deal with Littlewoods again. This was one thing but I could not help thinking what if I was ordering school uniforms and that was the last of my money? It would have been so stressful and in some cases could have been the straw that broke the camels back.

Anyway thanks again for the reply
    I stopped using 3v credit. Each time i had anything less than €2.50 left over on that 3v voucher they keep it for themselves eg: if you want to transfer €1 to a new voucher, 3v charge you €2.50. Its a huge con collectively. They must have kept €100s of my money over the 3 or so years i was foolishly using them on ebay etc.. .Ben dunne would have a field day with 3v,between them,ebay & paypal they're on a nice big earner. Untold amounts (in the hundreds of thousands in ireland alone) of peoples change in a kitty somewhere...Surely its a legal loophole they are using to be allowed to keep folks money. Can't wait till the day some consumer body investigates their light fingered approach to their "Customers" lol.

Advertisement