Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to OZ

Options
  • 28-12-2010 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey all I'm wondering if anyone can let me know where they got there flights to OZ, I've been looking around the net but I have yet to find flights that I'm happy with.

I've been on eBookers, Jetabroad and another one which i can't remember:rolleyes:

Cheers in advance

P.S I'm flying to Perth(if that matters)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

elspecia wrote: »
    Hey all I'm wondering if anyone can let me know where they got there flights to OZ, I've been looking around the net but I have yet to find flights that I'm happy with.

I've been on eBookers, Jetabroad and another one which i can't remember:rolleyes:

Cheers in advance

P.S I'm flying to Perth(if that matters)

Do a search of the forum, there's loads of threads on this topic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭elspecia

Vorsprung wrote: »
    Do a search of the forum, there's loads of threads on this topic

Yeah I have and just realised there is something wrong with my firefox, as it seems not to be showing up url/links on posts here, time to reinstall and see if that fixes it, cause I'm not voluntarily using IE any more:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HungOver

I booked mine on lastminute.com one way flight to perth for €615 .. :)
    2 stops , heathrow and kuala lumpur, theres a 2-3 hour wait between flights at each stop so hopefully no delays on the day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Hi Hungover, Can you tell me what time of year you flew. I'm looking at Nov 2011 and I dont know if I should book early or wait to last minute. I'm totally flexible on dates. Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

OH Book Now, its not like its gonna get cheaper the longer you leave it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement