Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Shortage

Options
  • 28-12-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

does anyone know when cavan county council will be turning the water back on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 buttersbrady

No. Hopefully soon. Since when has yours been off?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Da Jimmy

froze a week ago! and have no idea if its defrosted because of the cut out? tell ya something thou, a week without water is a serious pain!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 madaboutbikes

no water here in virginia going on a week now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

im on the milltown water scheme and the entire scheme froze...our neighbours are back but our pipes must b stil frozen...and i agree with jimmy...plenty of hassle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 madaboutbikes

water just back today yew park virginia cavan but not all houses have water back yet never was so glad to see water coming out of a tap:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    im on the milltown water scheme and the entire scheme froze...our neighbours are back but our pipes must b stil frozen...and i agree with jimmy...plenty of hassle

Water came back tonight but came with a bang by busting a pipe in the attic...Luckily we were at home and found the leak coming through the roof at an early stage,My advice...If your not at home and plans on leaving the house for awhile during the day and still no water....Turn it off at the mains...

Advertisement