Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eley subs

Options
  • 28-12-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

hi all i just picked up a few packs of eley subsonic hollow, does anyone on here use these are how do you rate them?? hoping to get out tomorrow with them:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Good ammo, accurate and quiet. Regular fodder when I had my .22lr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

I would rate them very high.

Run very well in my cz

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭stick shooter

I found them very good , My little cz loved them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jay.b

thanks lads ive only put about 2 dozen rounds through my cz since i got it. its all very new to me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭foxboy

I use winchester sub in my Anschutz 1450 .22lr and find them the most accurate I have used, but never tried eley

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Eley are very accurate BUT knockdown ability isn't as good as Winchester at 60+ yards I found

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I get great accuracy from the Eley subs in my 10/22 DSP I mean ragged hole at 35 yards. I do find that winchester are also good and lately bought a few boxes of remington subs.

I note that the price of subs are sneaking up a bit I paid €8 for eleys, a while back, €7 for remington subs and €7 for winchesters. I would be interested to know if there are cheaper around

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭foxboy

can buy the winchesters for €56 per 500 in Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

I know the subs are quitter but I normally use cci stingers 100yards kill no prob once everything goes right with the shot obviously killed fox at 80 90 yards with these aswell

Advertisement