Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No water - Ballybrit

Options
  • 28-12-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Just checkin it's not just us..went to get a shower and tiny trickle of water was all that came out.. I'm guessing they have turned the water off somewhere to fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Just checkin it's not just us..went to get a shower and tiny trickle of water was all that came out.. I'm guessing they have turned the water off somewhere to fix it?

Had heard from someone this evening that the water was fixed out there. I do know they are talking about water restrictions at night which is fine. But my water only seems to work for a few minutes in the afternoon which is really wierd!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Pressurs is really bad out here so I dunno?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Council site now (updated 28/12) says:

the major leak in Ballybane has been fixed and crews are concentrating today on a leak in Knocknacarra (near Joyces Supermarket), Mervue and Menlo.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman Resu

Anyone else still experiencing problems with water supply in the Ballybrit area? Random periods of either no water or very low pressure?

Eman Resu wrote: »
    Anyone else still experiencing problems with water supply in the Ballybrit area? Random periods of either no water or very low pressure?

YES!! I'm up between McGreals and Briarhill Dunnes and it is a massive pain (altho at least we have water)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

Hi all, i was just wondering if anywhere still has absolutely no water at all in the galway city area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bizylizzie

we have no water and are in the ballybane area. anyone else in the same situation?

All good in Ballybrit again. Sorry to hear ye are still without BizzyLizzie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭brembo26

bizylizzie wrote: »
    we have no water and are in the ballybane area. anyone else in the same situation?

Which areas in ballybane dont have any water?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 connman

I'm on the high road near Briarhill Dunnes and not a drop of water. Apparently there's a leak in the Ballybrit area that the council can't find. They couldn't give me any indication on when it will be fixed. Not ideal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement