Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,914 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

At 1138/1 I'm a little annoyed Tate wouldn't hurry up...
    my god what a bet and bigger odds again for the 5th
    so unlucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Paully D wrote: »
    Large stack on Nunes at 1/1 for me. I'm shocked she's not odds against tonight.

Happy with this, though I thought she'd be a little better to be honest. Hard to see her troubling that Tate/Holm/Rousey trio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Not to sound like an arsehole, but it's kind of funny that not one of those fighters won.

I had a bad weekend too fwiw.

I found it quite hilarious myself to be honest!!! Lucky i didnt go big on the Holm/McGregor double to win my money back which i was considering doing!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Will be backing Ross Pearson at 11/10 to beat Truijllo who is the biggest gasser ive ever seen has the cardio of dada5000 when it goes past rd 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭weemcd

Anyone on Mark Hunt by ko? I think it's over as soon as he clips Frank Mir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,573 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Gamebred wrote: »
    Will be backing Ross Pearson at 11/10 to beat Truijllo who is the biggest gasser ive ever seen has the cardio of dada5000 when it goes past rd 1.

With Truijilo out, I like Pearson verses Chad Laprise at WW

weemcd wrote: »
    Anyone on Mark Hunt by ko? I think it's over as soon as he clips Frank Mir

looks very likely
    I like hunt to win in round one at 21/10 but also gonna have a saver on round two at 5s

I think mir will do very well to get past two

Dont know why Lombard is 5/4 underdog against Magny anyone think it should be the other way around? time off yes but he looks in teriffic shape

Dont know why Lombard is 5/4 underdog against Magny anyone think it should be the other way around? time off yes but he looks in teriffic shape

surprisingly big no doubt about it if lombard pulls the finger out
    he should be unbeaten in the ufc to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

Magny has this all day long lads, Lombard was a big juiced up machine, off of it now and hasn't competed in a while, meanwhile Magny is the most active fighter on the roster and only lost to Maia who grapple ****ed him. 9-1 with some tasty victories.

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »
    Magny has this all day long lads, Lombard was a big juiced up machine, off of it now and hasn't competed in a while, meanwhile Magny is the most active fighter on the roster and only lost to Maia who grapple ****ed him. 9-1 with some tasty victories.

magny decision is very big at 5/2 (plenty of 6/4 by some)
    he probably wins it just by being more active and staying out of danger
    to be fair the only possible way magny wins it is on pts

ASOT wrote: »

Not sure hes off it have ya seen him :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

Not sure hes off it have ya seen him :eek:

He came up on a picture on my time hop the other day from the fight he got banned and he looks I'm better shape now to be fair, which was hard considering he's a monster. Just think that inactivity and being off the stuff will have an effect even if it's not visual. Cubans seem to be partial to the supplements.

Lombard was on the juice. Dealt a length ban. And that's where the facts end.

But we're suppose to believe that he was clean for the entire time he was AWOL. Maybe if he was solely reachable for testing at Coconut Creek, but a few holidays during your year off wouldn't be hard to arrange

hunt a big drifter, 20/23 now with betv
    might interest some here

If anyone wants a free bet on lombard,if you have a corals account and a stan james one back Magny evens with coral Hector 11/10 with stan james grand on both free 100 bet on lombard,

Corals wont lay me a bet otherwise I'd of doing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Can't see Lombard winning lads good as he looked during weigh ins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

If anyone wants a free bet on lombard,if you have a corals account and a stan james one back Magny evens with coral Hector 11/10 with stan james grand on both free 100 bet on lombard,

Corals wont lay me a bet otherwise I'd of doing it.

same as you...got away with this craic for a while and now am limited with
    a few bookies as a result...long term it wasnt worth it
    mate got on the lombard one guaranteeing a profit

icscy9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

darced wrote: »
    I would have thought Lombard would be a huge favourite. Different class in my book.

He was looking good in round one thought he'd almost prove me wrong 10-8 for sure.

I just thought after popping and he's 38 after all that he'd throw out a performance akin to the one against Tim Boetch. Now although that's not exactly how it played out result was same can't say I expected Magny to finish but man he has heart shame the ref let it go to a third.

• Advertisement

mailburner wrote: »
    surprisingly big no doubt about it if lombard pulls the finger out
    he should be unbeaten in the ufc to be fair

well lombard certainly pulled the finger out alright and paid the price :D
    still in shock magny finished him but delighted he won

Paddy Power have the rematch priced up McGregor 8/13 Diaz 5/4 the betting is the wrong way around here Diaz is a 4/9 shot in my book if I were pricing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

you would have to imagine conor will up his cardio for the next fight. The only reason he was beat was because he gassed and dropped his hands, it was as much a ko as a submission, the takedown was desperation because he was out on his feet.

Nates cardio will be good, as always, if conor can sort his cardio at that weight he wins the fight in the later rounds imo lets not forget he dominated the first round....

However betting wise id stil be looking at the same 2 bets that had most value in the first fight... conor by ko or nate by submission..

Ben Rothwell has to be backed at even money to beat Junior Dos Santos.

Paddy Power have the rematch priced up McGregor 8/13 Diaz 5/4 the betting is the wrong way around here Diaz is a 4/9 shot in my book if I were pricing it.

You've changed your tune. :pac::pac::pac:

Mellor wrote: »
    You've changed your tune. :pac::pac::pac:

:D:D:D

ab853c86d43374db3b7fbd0390dc8deb.jpg

Ah the evidence I seen from the first fight I favour Diaz in betting terms,madness at 170lb If I was betting with my head Diaz is the bet.

I'll be hoping to have sizable bets on both Diaz and McGregor come fight night

Forgot why I came here to post

I logged into one of betting accounts the other day. Seen it was empty, absolute $0.
    Had a bit of a panic, checked my history and seen I had placed everything in there on Mickey Gall @ 2/5 when if first opened back in Feb. Completely forgot I did that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Petermc83

Mellor wrote: »
    Forgot why I came here to post

I logged into one of betting accounts the other day. Seen it was empty, absolute $0.
    Had a bit of a panic, checked my history and seen I had placed everything in there on Mickey Gall @ 2/5 when if first opened back in Feb. Completely forgot I did that.

What price is Punk ? (not that i think he will win, just curious)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭A Shaved Duck?

rogieop wrote: »
    you would have to imagine conor will up his cardio for the next fight. The only reason he was beat was because he gassed and dropped his hands, it was as much a ko as a submission, the takedown was desperation because he was out on his feet.

Nates cardio will be good, as always, if conor can sort his cardio at that weight he wins the fight in the later rounds imo lets not forget he dominated the first round....

However betting wise id stil be looking at the same 2 bets that had most value in the first fight... conor by ko or nate by submission..

I personally think he got tagged by a few of diaz's combos and he couldnt take the power, he visibly backed off after the exchanges starting becoming more even. Same result this time for me..diaz is to big and can take conors best shots and keep coming with cardio for days. On the ground its not even close.

Advertisement