Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

Mellor wrote: »
    It probably will be the actual FotN, but title fights always seem to get to award ahead of other fights.
    Tempted though

I can't find it for some reason.

Link please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,573 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Deadst4r wrote: »
    I can't find it for some reason.

Link please?

It's not there now, has this started?

Took Carka Esparza €48 @ 8/15,

Also took Jones and Johnson double for €100, @1/2

There's value in the Johnson markets. Late sub or UD win. Just need to figure out how to get it out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

It's not there now, has this started?

2 fights in to the prelims

Axwell wrote: »
    2 fights in to the prelims

Ah forgot about the fightpass prelims, sitting here waiting for it to start on FoxSports

Johnson by Rd 3,4,5 and submission @15/2 looks interesting
    Or if going for the decision, going for the UD adds some value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Lima, Roberts, DJ & Jones with Chocolito & GGG rds 1-6 in the boxing

• Advertisement

Ok figured it out.

€14 on MightyMouse by Rd3,4,5 submission @15/2
    €11 on the unanimous decision @13/10 to cover the above

#freeroll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ok figured it out.

€14 on MightyMouse by Rd3,4,5 submission @15/2
    €11 on the unanimous decision @13/10 to cover the above

#freeroll

Nice one, got on that myself.

Did this to try and save it in case Henry shocks us:

Jones by KO/TKO
    Whittaker
    S. Pettis
    Yair

€5 brings in €41

Taking a punt on Natal. He's a decent fighter and Whittaker is 1-2 in the UFC outside Australasia.
    10/1 for a Natal finish. Long shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Have

Barboza
    Rodriguez
    Roberts (W)
    Vick (W)
    Mighty Mouse
    Southampton (W)

13.5/1

Just a 5 on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Taking a punt on Natal. He's a decent fighter and Whittaker is 1-2 in the UFC outside Australasia.
    10/1 for a Natal finish. Long shot

That made sense, backed it myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

have 10 on OSP to win by ko or sub , think it was 6/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

and Im never betting again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Nightmare. Lost every single bet, that's me done for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

martyos121 wrote: »
    Nightmare. Lost every single bet, that's me done for a while.
    lost every one as well.

had barbosa but by KO :(

Have

Barboza
    Rodriguez
    Roberts (W)
    Vick (W)
    Mighty Mouse
    Southampton (W)

13.5/1

Just a 5 on

Hells ya off to the pub :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Devastator wrote: »
    Lima, Roberts, DJ & Jones with Chocolito & GGG rds 1-6 in the boxing

my underdog, lima, let me down....f***king carla esparza and her takedowns:mad:

Anyone going for Seery at long odds of 3.5/1? Horiguchi has had only 1 top class opponent, DJ and Seery has had Pickett, both lost so i'm giving Seery a decent shot. Looks to be going to decision either way

Struve,Arlovski,Seery (19/1) hmmmm

Anyone going for Seery at long odds of 3.5/1? Horiguchi has had only 1 top class opponent, DJ and Seery has had Pickett, both lost so i'm giving Seery a decent shot. Looks to be going to decision either way

2 of his last 3 opponents are cut from the UFC too (basically the ones who aren't DJ :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Gunni 9/2 submission victory stands out a lot for me. Tumenov who comes from a boxing background has never been finished but he has no submission victories either which suggests there could be a chink in his armour when it gets to the mat.

• Advertisement

Hoki wrote: »
    Gunni 9/2 submission victory stands out a lot for me. Tumenov who comes from a boxing background has never been finished but he has no submission victories either which suggests there could be a chink in his armour when it gets to the mat.
    He's a Russian hand to hand fighting champion and master of sport. He's early career would have been constantly matches with of sambo fighters and wrestlers. The fact he was never sub'd speaks volumes about his grappling for me.
    He may prefer to fight standing but I wouldn't say ground game is a chink in his armour.

That said, Gunni could catch anyone on his night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

He's a Russian hand to hand fighting champion and master of sport. He's early career would have been constantly matches with of sambo fighters and wrestlers. The fact he was never sub'd speaks volumes about his grappling for me.
    He may prefer to fight standing but I wouldn't say ground game is a chink in his armour.

Cant see Gunni winning this to be fair. He really dissapointed me against Maia and Story Last year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Well his only loss in the ufc came against Alcantara who has a black belt in bjj and who got the better of him in the grappling exchanges. If gunni can avoid getting caught and gets the fight to the mat (which will no doubt be the game plan) then the 9/2 on the sub looks decent value to me. I do think Tumenov is a good striker though and will beat Gunni if the fight remains standing.

Hoki wrote: »
    Well his only loss in the ufc came against Alcantara who has a black belt in bjj and who got the better of him in the grappling exchanges. If gunni can avoid getting caught and gets the fight to the mat (which will no doubt be the game plan) then the 9/2 on the sub looks decent value to me. I do think Tumenov is a good striker though and will beat Gunni if the fight remains standing.
    Gunni has the advantage is the submission game imo. But my point is that no submission wins doesn't necessarily suggest a chink in his armour. That said, Tumenov lost to Alcantara, who isn't that good. Tumenov is beatable imp.

I think Gunni coming off recent losses should boost his value in this one though. Decision I like.

With Jordan Parsons dying, his team mate at Blackzilians Struve will definitely be affected considering his recent posts before he passed. Fancy this not to go to a finish now, can't pick a winner though. Struve is too inconsistent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,914 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

most difficult card in a long time for me betting wise esp with the favs
    struve for reason above and inconsistency but bigfoot looks like hes finished
    reem has looked good but quite possible he could be knocked out also
    tumenov...dunno what his ground game is like but he wins it standing imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,914 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

nelson tumenov to go the distance 11/10 looks good to me (bet365)
    neither man has ever been stopped, thought this would have been shorter

saver on gunni sub at 9/2 as I think it's the only way he wins this (watch the gunni pts sail in now)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

Will post my main bets in a bit but I fancy the main event to be a stinker, have a tenner on each by points. 9/1 for the reem & 14/1 for the pitbull. Would be more confident if it was a three rounder but for some reason I can see it being terrible.

Seery to go the distance at €60 @ 1.5

And an over/unders accum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭ItsAnEasyGame

Seery by sub round 2 33/1 and round 3 50/1.

Would be nice.

Treble -

Kabal
    Tuck
    Khabilov

Advertisement