Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Would have been 280 back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I know that feel DQ, Yahya let down my treble too. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭smilerf

My 8 fight accum for Saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,914 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Manuwa/gunni double at 6/5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Gunni sub & jimi m ko 5/1 with BV...what's the catch? :P

• Advertisement

KingJamsie wrote: »

Nice price, followed that

mailburner wrote: »

I am also on that for 20 euro

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

You owe Gunni one there lad Ha he could've swarmed and stopped it with punches.

Gamebred wrote: »
    You owe Gunni one there lad Ha he could've swarmed and stopped it with punches.

I think the sub was the safter option though, he was going to stop him with a sub.... with the punches he might have managed to survive.

That was easy

• Advertisement

Nice call haha made me some cash :D

Get in!

Manuwa/gunni double at 6/5
    KingJamsie wrote: »

Thanks for posting
    Good night for both of us

Easy dough great shout lads never in doubt...

Bellator card worth betting on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Anybody got any ideas or bets on Ufc 210. Personally im going for a Jonson ko win with Chris weidman v Mougassi over 2.5 rounds double @3.15

IM going against Cormier for a few reasons. He hasn been active in the past 2 years, 38 now, lost his training partner in Velasquez. He has taken more of a pundit role now and dont know how up for this he is. Although he is a far superior wrestler i think Johnson will hit him early. Johnson on the other hand is getting better all the time, he is the hardest hitter in the Ufc, probably all of mma. He gassed early last fight after rocking Cormier . I dont think he will make that mistake again. His cardio will be spot on. 11/10

In the other fight Weisman is on a 2 fight loss streak and this is his make or break fight. Fighting in his home state will boost him and he is a far superior wrestler than Moussasi who hasnt fought anyone of Weidmans level yet. Id expect it to go to the ground and hopefully get to the 2.5 round mark. 1/2

Autochange wrote: »
    Anybody got any ideas or bets on Ufc 210. Personally im going for a Jonson ko win with Chris weidman v Mougassi over 2.5 rounds double @3.15

IM going against Cormier for a few reasons. He hasn been active in the past 2 years, 38 now, lost his training partner in Velasquez. He has taken more of a pundit role now and dont know how up for this he is. Although he is a far superior wrestler i think Johnson will hit him early. Johnson on the other hand is getting better all the time, he is the hardest hitter in the Ufc, probably all of mma. He gassed early last fight after rocking Cormier . I dont think he will make that mistake again. His cardio will be spot on. 11/10

In the other fight Weisman is on a 2 fight loss streak and this is his make or break fight. Fighting in his home state will boost him and he is a far superior wrestler than Moussasi who hasnt fought anyone of Weidmans level yet. Id expect it to go to the ground and hopefully get to the 2.5 round mark. 1/2

I think weidman mousasi may well go over 2.5, don't think mousasi can finish weidman and think weidman will go for take down after take down and win this on pts, maybe even a sub
    what I dont understand is how mousasi can be as low as 5/1 to win by sub yet chris is as big as 17/2....there isn't a hope in hell of mousasi subbing chris weidman

I think rumble may well learn from his mistakes last time out and I hope he beats dc but its heart over head as much as anything here for me
    if he does get it done it'll surely be by ko
    no doubt cormier will try and do the exact same thing again though.
    its very hard to make a case for anything other than rumble ko 5/4 or cormier sub 12/5 imo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

I think weidman mousasi may well go over 2.5, don't think mousasi can finish weidman and think weidman will go for take down after take down and win this on pts, maybe even a sub
    what I dont understand is how mousasi can be as low as 5/1 to win by sub yet chris is as big as 17/2....there isn't a hope in hell of mousasi subbing chris weidman

I think rumble may well learn from his mistakes last time out and I hope he beats dc but its heart over head as much as anything here for me
    if he does get it done it'll surely be by ko
    no doubt cormier will try and do the exact same thing again though.
    its very hard to make a case for anything other than rumble ko 5/4 or cormier sub 12/5 imo

Its always hard to pick in these high profile fights. About a month ago there was some small scale mma title fight which i bet on. the defending champ used fight in bellator and had taken time off was fighting for this lower organisation. he was 6 and 0 or similar in it and was fighting against a guy with an average record. he was evens. it was a handy 1. knocked the guy out in the 1st minute of the first round.

Cormier sub is defiantly a possibility for sure but i think i will go with my original

DC took his best shot and got back up and wrecked him, same happens again imo DC is too good and underated a bit only lost by a round or 2 to Jones in his career.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Autochange wrote: »

Weidman was also in his home state last time out, Mousasi has certainly fought opponents on Weidmans level just not the lads Weidman lost too he has fought 4 times as many bouts as Weidman a number at heavier weights. Looking forward to it.

• Advertisement

hardy on bt1 now breaking down the cormier rumble fight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Does Paddy Power not offer odds sometimes or is this a bug:
    414147.PNG

No, you have your settings on the website set to decimals instead of fractions.

main bet for me is the jury cote double at 2.11

am on cormier sub at 5/2 itll be either that or a rumble ko so at over twice the
    odds it makes sense imo

oliveira has a shout at 9/4, think brooks is too short to win this

small bets on mousasi pts 5/2 and weidman sub at 8s, i'd imagine it'll be one of those two or weidman pts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Gamebred wrote: »
    No, you have your settings on the website set to decimals instead of fractions.

I think their website is a bit fecked cause if you click on the 1.8 in the Draw column for the main event that actually goes into the betslip as Anthony Johnson to win.

Anyway, stuck €10 on a double of Daniel Cormier and Chris Weidman at 4.0.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

I'm on the Jury Cote Double too. Have Cormier by rare naked choke as well for the lolz seeing as Johnson has lost by it in every one of his losses. Should be a fun card

I'm on the Jury Cote Double too. Have Cormier by rare naked choke as well for the lolz seeing as Johnson has lost by it in every one of his losses. Should be a fun card

I like it and yet rarely think about that, gonna take the 5/1 with betv
    also taking cormier to win by round 4 or 5 submission at 10/1 with same
    love this forum :D

edit, ****ers have just cut it to 4/1

need to check betv more often for these enhancements, they seem to cut prices a lot lately when I have them in the betslip :(

I like it and yet rarely think about that, gonna take the 5/1 with betv
    also taking cormier to win by round 4 or 5 submission at 10/1 with same
    love this forum :D

edit, ****ers have just cut it to 4/1

Just did it there

Daniel Cormier to win by Round 4 or 5 Submission (£10 max) - DC v Rumble @ 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Boards.ie on the D.C. Submission wagon. I've been looking for a place to post my UFC bets but had forgot about this forum.. glad to be back. Let's goo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Treble of Brooks Mousasi and Rumble.

Brooks should be way too large for Oliviera, who's a natural FW.

Weidman, in my opinion, has looked bad since usada came in and has taken some absolute batterings in his last couple of fights. After the Romero fight he should have taken atleast a year off.

The one I couldn't make my mind up on was Rumble vs DC but after seeing how fecked dc looked yesterday it made my mind up. DC is 39 now and has had a couple of bad injuries and I feel he could look quite old tonight. Rumble finishes him within 2 I reckon

Advertisement