Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Draws have become a serious value market now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Threw on another tenner to try and stay awake. Not the best way to go about gambling but it's for interest really.

Treble at 2.88 on Jury, Cote and Calvillo to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Good shout on oliviera, Mailburner. Sickened I didn't take that price, I was just too impressed with brooks in the past

Alves decides to have his best performance in 5 years when we all are on Cote. Bleh. 😒..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Alves decides to have his best performance in 5 years when we all are on Cote. Bleh. 😒..

Screwed me too haha

• Advertisement

Big fluctuations in the market here for the fights. Taking moussasi and rumble double at 4.1 it's just two big even though iv the Cormier sub bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Big fluctuations in the market here for the fights. Taking moussasi and rumble double at 4.1 it's just two big even though iv the Cormier sub bet.

The ref had a bet!

I'm on the Jury Cote Double too. Have Cormier by rare naked choke as well for the lolz seeing as Johnson has lost by it in every one of his losses. Should be a fun card
    Weeeeeee

Boards.ie on the D.C. Submission wagon. I've been looking for a place to post my UFC bets but had forgot about this forum.. glad to be back. Let's goo
    All aboard the RNC train

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,914 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I'm on the Jury Cote Double too. Have Cormier by rare naked choke as well for the lolz seeing as Johnson has lost by it in every one of his losses. Should be a fun card

tks for posting
    second straight event where I've made a few extra quid by somebody posting a bet here

cote hurt a bit but the price on the cormier sub at over twice the odds of the rumble ko were too good to turn down...what bizarre tactics by rumble tho.
    never imagine oliveira would get it done that easily, brooks hasn't looked up to much so far and so it proved again last night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Boards.ie on the D.C. Submission wagon. I've been looking for a place to post my UFC bets but had forgot about this forum.. glad to be back. Let's goo
    All aboard the RNC train
    Where did you get that market?

Mellor wrote: »

betv

Mellor wrote: »
    All aboard the RNC train
    BetV and Tipico.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Michelle Waterson is a good thing 11/10 underdog is the bet this week.

agree with that, been watching her odds for a week now, was best at 13/10 this morning, 6/5 best I'm seeing now (2.32bf ex)

also liking her to win by sub at 11/2, big odds for a girl with 9 sub wins
    never rated rose either, this is as far as she goes in the division

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Johnny Drama_11

Firekid
    Cummings
    Mighty Mouse

treble

elliot
    sanchez
    dj
    cummings

6/4

every time i pick out one of these I'm usually one out...whats it gonna be this time I wonder?
    all looks certs to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Thinking souza and waterson sub double

D.Q wrote: »
    Thinking souza and waterson sub double

like your thinking, have already backed the waterson sub at 11/2

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/ufc-on-fox-24-staff-picks-is-anyone-picking-against-pound-for-pound-king-demetrious-johnson

10/11 picking waterson here, very unusual for an underdog
    they know their stuff :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Surprised to see so many picking Waterson to be honest. I don't necessarily disagree but I'm finding it very difficult to make a pick in this one. Rose (usually) improves hugely between fights so I think it's a coin toss, I'll probably just avoid that one altogether.

Only the one bet for me tonight, a single on Robert Whittaker @ 7/4.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

dulux99 wrote: »
    Surprised to see so many picking Waterson to be honest. I don't necessarily disagree but I'm finding it very difficult to make a pick in this one. Rose (usually) improves hugely between fights so I think it's a coin toss, I'll probably just avoid that one altogether.

This makes absolutely no sense, if its a coin toss you wouldnt take 11/10? :confused:

Gamebred wrote: »
    This makes absolutely no sense, if its a coin toss you wouldnt take 11/10? :confused:

Because its not literally a coin toss. It's an MMA fight. The coin toss was a term of phrase for me to indicate that it could equally go either way, without me having too much of a strong opinion either way. I don't gamble on anything without having a strong opinion.

dulux99 wrote: »

Only the one bet for me tonight, a single on Robert Whittaker @ 7/4.

Not that I am an expert or anything but who is Roses best win? Waterson has been fighting forever, I think her experience and better fight IQ will be enough to get the job done.

In other fights I normally absolutely hate watching the 125 pound division, I just find it dull but Reis is a bjj world champion? and is 14/1 to win by sub, surely there is some value there? I watched DJ v Tim Elliot and DJ was in trouble for a quick second there with a RNC. Yet again, I dont watch 125 pound nearly at all, is there any value?

nothing really standing out on betv for me
    i think the womens fight could be a bit of value for the quickest main card
    bout at 4s though esp when souza whitt is odds on

https://www.betvictor.com/en/sports/mma-ufc/ufc-fight-night-specials/coupons/1327866/298678810/818616200/0/0/PE/0/0/0/0/0

mailburner wrote: »

UFC Matches Michelle Waterson v Rose Namajunas
    16-04-2017 02:00
    Method & Round Combo
    Michelle Waterson Submission & Round 2 @ 16/1

UFC Matches Michelle Waterson v Rose Namajunas
    16-04-2017 02:00
    Method & Round Combo
    Michelle Waterson Submission & Round 1 @ 10/1

UFC Matches Ronaldo Souza v Robert Whittaker
    16-04-2017 01:30
    Method & Round Combo
    Ronaldo Souza Submission & Round 2 @ 13/2

UFC Matches Ronaldo Souza v Robert Whittaker
    16-04-2017 01:30
    Method & Round Combo
    Ronaldo Souza Submission & Round 1 @ 3/1

UFC Matches Zak Cummings v Nathan Coy
    15-04-2017 21:20
    Method & Round Combo
    Zak Cummings Submission & Round 2 @ 17/2

UFC Matches Zak Cummings v Nathan Coy
    15-04-2017 21:20
    Method & Round Combo
    Zak Cummings Submission & Round 1 @ 5/1

good start to the night, trebles done
    was 11/4 to win by sub

Not that I am an expert or anything but who is Roses best win? Waterson has been fighting forever, I think her experience and better fight IQ will be enough to get the job done.

Rose' best win is probably PVZ, who Waterson destroyed only in a few mins. But rose is very durable and would be hard to stop, and I just think waterson is the smaller fighter and may struggle down the stretch - again I can't hang my hat on any of this, it's a fight I'd really struggle to call, so that's why I wouldn't bet myself personally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Souza and Waterson double at 3/1 is my the beginning and end of my betting tonight, nice odds IMO.

big country 9/4 after round one, first time ive been tempted tonight

• Advertisement

souza 4/7 pp whittaker 3.58 matchbook
    nice arb there...if you value your accounts don't go there :pac:

paddy have whittaker at 11/8 when many are bigger than 2/1, they have always been shortest on whittaker
    I don't really see it myself, think it's a huge ask for him

Advertisement