Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

smilerf wrote: »
    Mods please delete if not allowed

Lads I had a 5 fight accum

Miocic
    Maia
    Jj
    Frankie
    Poirier
    Standing to win 400 but with Poirier nc I got 190
    Im a rookie at betting but is this right
    Seem a lot from 400 to 190
    If Poirier bet was included, that 190 would all go on him to win.
    190 @ 11/10 is 400, so looks spot on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Couldn't resist BetVictor's price on Damien Maia a while back so signed up for an account. A clean sweep tonight would almost put me back in profit overall :pac:

€10 on Demian Maia - To Win By Submission - 3.5

Also two free bets from signing up (didnt quite research this one just went on gut of being impressed by Stipe):
    €10 on Stipe Miocic - To Win By KO TKO or Disqualification - 2.5

€10 Accumulator returns €120.56
    Henry Cejudo To Win - Void
    Yair Rodriguez To Win
    Demian Maia To Win
    Joanna Jedrzejczyk To Win
    Stipe Miocic To Win

Came out of the weekend up a fiver, could have been a lot more if I had believed in Frankie, feck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

Came out of the weekend up a fiver, could have been a lot more if I had believed in Frankie, feck.

Yair let me down for 180. I wanted to see fireworks from yair but deep down I knew if frankie got him down it's game over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,914 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/mark-hunt-v-derrick-lewis/winner

how on earth can hunt be 6/5 to beat lewis?
    his most recent losses have only been to the very top guys, miocic, overeem, werdum, jds and brock

lewis will be put away here, hunt will do to lewis what he did to nelson imo

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

mailburner wrote: »
    https://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/mark-hunt-v-derrick-lewis/winner

how on earth can hunt be 6/5 to beat lewis?
    his most recent losses have only been to the very top guys, miocic, overeem, werdum, jds and brock

lewis will be put away here, hunt will do to lewis what he did to nelson imo

Yeah at first look that seems decent value, however the only thing I can see happening is the two lads walk to the centre and swing until someone falls over unconscious. Could be an absolute coin toss in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

He got his head caved in only a few months ago wouldnt go near him although this match does suit him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭tinpib

Have a treble of Hermansson 1.61 [who just won nicely in 1st rd, fighting in hometown], Taleb 1.25[his opponent is a late replacement], and Alhassan by KO 1.66 [to continue his crazy run]

A double of Mischa by sub 1.9 and Gustaffson on pts 3.6

am on alhassan to win round one at 6/4 with a saver on round two at 6/1 and round three at 14/1

cirkenov by sub in round one at 5/2 my only other one

This thread died on its arse, I wonder did anyone win big on Holloway?

Seven quid on Dad-bod Dan Kelly at 2/1. I have been betting on favourites a lot and they keep letting me down, time to go for an underdog who I believe in.

Gone for 0.30c superheinz, total €36 to win €530.31:

JJ Aldrich by dec 2.37 [boom!
    Damien Brown 1.9 [that other guy is out a long time] Goddamnit, got a bit worried when Brown kept drifitng
    Volkanovski by stoppage 2.5that Japanese guy had a head like Homer Simpson, he came within a whisker of being stopped in rd 1
    Tim Elliot 1.47completely wrong
    Cutelaba by stoppage 1.9Boom1 what a scary guy
    Dan Hooker 1.7 [think Ross is a warrior but past it] Poor Ross, gumshield flying n'nall
    Derek Lewis 1.66 [coin toss in many ways, if Hunt lands the right it's game over]Feck it, my logic was all wrong, plenty of guys on here were right. Although Hunt has lost a few recently they were all top notch opponents. Lewis wasn't beating a whole lot. I love Hunt as well :(

Really enjoyable card as usual, if not great on paper. Looking forward to studying the form during the week for the Singapore card early Sat morning.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

2 big odds accas for the craic

Hunt by Ko/Sub
    Brunson by Ko/Sub
    Hooker by Dec
    Da Silva by Ko/Sub
    Elliot by Dec
    Hirota by Dec
    Kim by Ko/Sub
    @4000/1

Hunt by Ko/Sub
    Brunson by Ko/Sub
    Cutelaba by Ko/Sub
    Elliot by Ko/Sub
    Volkanovski by Dec
    Steele by Dec
    Kim by Ko/Sub
    Aldrich by Dec
    @1000/1

Gone for JJ Aldrich on pts and Kim for an early prelim double.

hunt for me at 5/4 and hunt/ko round one 4/1 also

cant see a whole lot else, tempted to take on moraga despite not knowing his opponent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Hunt by No
    Brunson by Ko
    Elliot by Sub

Treble about 26/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Would absolutely lump on Hunt at the price, the only thing stopping me is that he was KO'd quite badly only in March. I think Lewis is useless. Still backing him @ 11/10

tinpib wrote: »
    Gone for JJ Aldrich on pts and Kim for an early prelim double.

The night's opening fight has been cancelled following an announcement that Thibault Gouti was suffering with a last-minute illness.

The night's opening fight has been cancelled following an announcement that Thibault Gouti was suffering with a last-minute illness.

Boo-urns.

dulux99 wrote: »
    Would absolutely lump on Hunt at the price, the only thing stopping me is that he was KO'd quite badly only in March. I think Lewis is useless. Still backing him @ 11/10

That's what I was thinking also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

My only bet so far is Lewis by KO in rd 1

That's what I was thinking also

I think we were correct. :D

• Advertisement

I think we were correct. :D

I backed ko in round one also at 4/1 with savers on round two at 8/1 and round 3 at 14/1
    I still can't believe this went four rounds (round four was 33/1)
    hunt hit 7/5 (7/4 with marathon sports who don't take irish customers)
    I'd have had hunt a narrow fav from the start myself, never really looked in any real danger of losing but the ko took a while

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Going by American prices Stun gun appears to be decent priced underdog against Colvy Covington will be punting him soon as prices are up, has lost 2 fights in donkeys years against maia and Woodley, Covingtons coming off a win over Bryan Barberana no idea why hes 1/2, good wrestler muck striker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Petermc83

Arlowski to lose by KO 5/6. surely that buying money with his glass jaw!! on a 4 fight skid.

Gamebred wrote: »
    Going by American prices Stun gun appears to be decent priced underdog against Colvy Covington will be punting him soon as prices are up, has lost 2 fights in donkeys years against maia and Woodley, Covingtons coming off a win over Bryan Barberana no idea why hes 1/2, good wrestler muck striker.
    Agreed, plus CC is an absolute tool on top of it all so i will gladly go against him on this.

Gone for a safe as houses quad of:

Tuck, Dos Anjos, Tybura and Holm to win at 2.94

A mystic tinpib €2 yankee of:

Tuck by stoppage 1.66
    Dos Anjos pts 1.95
    Tybura Stoppage 1.66
    Holm pts 2.4

Then topped up the quad of the above with an extra €8 to make it a tenner quad.

Decided to leave out the CC match, seems a lot are opposing him on here and the guy John Morgan on MMAJunkie during the early weigh-ins couldn't believe the price, he thought Kim might be fav.

Looking forward to it as always. People complaining about the quality of the card but often they have great fights.

The more I think of it the more convinced I am of DHK over Covington, Covington is a slow grinding wrestler who wears people down but DHK is probably a superior grappler with his Judo, and on top of this has KO’d people stiff. DHK has way more in his locker for me, and his only losses are to Woodley Maia and Condit! Absolutely crazy pricing. The only thing I can see for Coby is his youth and perhaps he can have improved exponentially between fights, but not enough to warrant the price he is. 4pt bet on DHK for me.

The more I think of it the more convinced I am of DHK over Covington, Covington is a slow grinding wrestler who wears people down but DHK is probably a superior grappler with his Judo, and on top of this has KO’d people stiff. DHK has way more in his locker for me, and his only losses are to Woodley Maia and Condit! Absolutely crazy pricing. The only thing I can see for Coby is his youth and perhaps he can have improved exponentially between fights, but not enough to warrant the price he is. 4pt bet on DHK for me.

Can't figure it out at all, 13/5 seems mad for dhk

Can't figure it out at all, 13/5 seems mad for dhk

Could do with a bit of excitement, need something to shout for :) 20 quid on DHK at 3.5 on Bet Victor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

10r on dos anjos stungun double

• Advertisement

Could do with a bit of excitement, need something to shout for :) 20 quid on DHK at 3.5 on Bet Victor.

snap :pac:

Dong Hyun Kim 3.60
    Colby Covington v Dong Hyun Kim - 17/06/2017
    Stake 20.00
    Estimated Return:72.00

smaller on the sub 12s and ko 8s

he might try and put on a show here or he might play it safe and try to lay on colby for three also but he's largely been a finisher of late with only one of
    his last six going the distance

Advertisement