Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about forwarding.

Options
  • 29-12-2010 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've a quick question, If I was to buy a sim, say from Vodafone and then set it up to forward to my current number( three ) would this work?

Could I just leave the vodafone sim at home and technically have 2 numbers on one phone? Is it possible to forward calls to another number and can it be done without using the settings on a phone(meaning I only need one phone).

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mad_Mike

Yes it's possible. You could divert any amount of calls to the same phone, but you have no way of knowing which number they are calling.

Also, each call that's diverted you will pay 15c on your Vodafone prepay sim or 16c if it's a billpay

Advertisement