Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pulling off tricks - fifa 11

Options
  • 29-12-2010 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

hi,

just got the game, looked up some tricks online to try out. They always work when im practicing while the game is loading, but when in match they dont work. i was reading something about skill levels of the players, can someone explain to me if this is something to do with it?

how do i increase a players skill level?
    can all players do the same tricks?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Generally the player you have in the Arena is someone with 5 star skill moves. It is Kaka by default i think, but in the game it depends on what team your playing as and each players star skill rating.

You can check each players ability to pull off skills and tricks in the team selection screen by clicking down on the right analog stick and pressing RT(360) or R2(PS3) twice. There you will see 2 star ratings one for the players weak foot and the other for skill moves.

You can also check what star level is required for certain skills in the options menu. Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Also another thing might be say when you are in the arena, camera facing the goal for one trick say you hit UP the RIGHT, when you are playing the game from the tele angle you will have to hit RIGHT then DOWN, if you picture from the players view it is easier to understand. If you want to practice tricks hit BACK in the arena and select a practice match against 2 or 3 players.

Advertisement