Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

handprints on body

Options
  • 29-12-2010 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi all,just wondering if anyone can help me with this?About ten years ago i awoke from a very peaceful sleep with small raised handprints and deep scrawbs on my body!The date was 15/12/1999.............they disappeared on 15/01/2000.I saw a priest who told me i had to be exorsised in mount melery,we drove there but i could not go in,was frightened!I have a bit of 6th sense but to this day,[and i have asked many mediums!]i still do not know what it was........the priest said it was the mark of the devil but something was protecting me as i was not scared,think i freaked when he said that!Can anyone help?Thanks.....M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

You probably did it to yourself in your sleep.
    Must have had a bad dream that you did not remember when you awoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 1000midgets

No,most certaintly didn't. Hands were way,way too small to be mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

What do you think left a mark on your body, if you didn't?

Also what do you mean by 'a bit of 6th sense'? :confused:

Have no idea hence asking here!But the house has had a history of strange goings on......almost like poltergeist activity,but my mam refused to get anyone in,insisting its only dead relatives watching over us!!I no longer live there but it still freaks me out a bit.We had writing coming through on the ceiling in the bedroom i shared with my twin sis also,though no one could understand it!Mother insisted it was paint chipping even though we could clearly see letters dotted and crossed......what language i don't know.I'm not psychic,even though most psychic readers have said i am,but i do get 3 signs and then something happens,think of someone and they ring etc....don't know what to make of it all really!Any ideas?I also see auras round almost everything but only colours from myself or sis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

I think it's all in your head.

• Advertisement

Well i can most definitley say it is not.Nor is it in anyone elses head who witnessed this...........i suppose you would have to experience something like this to understand it?Thanks for your 'diagnosis' anyhow!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

Have no idea hence asking here!But the house has had a history of strange goings on......almost like poltergeist activity,but my mam refused to get anyone in,insisting its only dead relatives watching over us!!I no longer live there but it still freaks me out a bit.We had writing coming through on the ceiling in the bedroom i shared with my twin sis also,though no one could understand it!Mother insisted it was paint chipping even though we could clearly see letters dotted and crossed......what language i don't know.I'm not psychic,even though most psychic readers have said i am,but i do get 3 signs and then something happens,think of someone and they ring etc....don't know what to make of it all really!Any ideas?I also see auras round almost everything but only colours from myself or sis.

i actually experience that too....probably coincidence but a tad bit freaky when it happens, id imagine its we remember the times it happens but not the numerous times it doesnt if you know what i mean

like if think of someone and they dont call i dont "log" it, whereas if they do im all flustered

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭busymum1

I've posted this link before I think but it might help to explain the raised marks and scratches on your body.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatographic_urticaria

It's called dermatographia, I get it from time to time and the smallest amount of pressure can raise a red mark or scratch.

It can be worse with stress or anxiety and can come and go. It can look very impressive ( if during a bout of it I forget and itch my neck I look like I've been mauled)
    HTH

Advertisement