Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite western anime?

Options
  • 29-12-2010 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭

So this forum tends to be mainly revolved around Japanese material, but there's some pretty good western stuff out there too.

My favourite at the moment has to be Futurama, for the comedy, but I'm also a fan of the Simpsons, and to some extent Family Guy.

What about you guys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I really like that one where the guy plays with cards.. Can't think of the name like but right this is how it goes (PS Dont try this in real life) you throw a card at someone you don't like and say some random chinese words and boom a dragon comes out. Then the dragon goes raaawr and says chinese stuff too (I dont know what they say cos I'm not chinese, I wish I was though cos they get cards with dragons in them) and then kills the guy.

Chinese kids have the life :(

Finally. Ben 10 is one of my personal favourites.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

>Family Guy

GET.
    OUT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

OK guys. Western anime doesn't exist. Anime originates in Japan, therefore if it's not from Japan it's not anime. If you want to talk about Family Guy or other western animation productions there are other forums under Arts and >Television that cater to that.

Keep to anime talk here :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement