Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 counties meeting point in ireland

Options
  • 29-12-2010 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

hey

i was just wondering if anyone cud help im try to find meeting points of counties for photo purposes, im plannin to do the 32 counties in a weekend and points like that wud be so handy.

just lookin at a map there and i was wondering if there's one near kerry/cork/limerick???

cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by meeting points. i'm guessing you mean the borders between counties. Over the caha pass is one border between cork and kerry....lovely scenic drive with welcome to cork and welcome to kerry signs either side of the longest tunnel.
    Malin2Mizen_094.jpg

2006.1248703598.welcome-to-cox-kerry.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭teekayd25

Don't know where the Kerry / Cork / Limerick one is but for Cork / Limerick / Tipperary the village of Kilbeheny is very close to the intersection of the three.

Pub there called the Three Counties Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭mk6705

teekayd25 wrote: »
    Don't know where the Kerry / Cork / Limerick one is but for Cork / Limerick / Tipperary the village of Kilbeheny is very close to the intersection of the three.

Pub there called the Three Counties Bar.

The Cork/Kerry/Limerick meeting point is along an R road near Abbeyfeale...so around that area you're not far from the three counties.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Grootbaas

Just outside Mountcollins is a bridge over a river where all 3 counties meet and it is very easy to spot. It is very pretty and will make a good picture.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Xclusiv Barber

Get to brosna and go thru it and go up into mountains to the left and ul get views of kerry/limk/cork and i'm told a smidgeon of clare? Definitely the 3 tho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Xclusiv Barber

Hope that helps

Advertisement