Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

counties meeting points

• 29-12-2010 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

hey

i was just wondering if anyone cud help me with their knowledge on ireland. im try to find meeting points of counties for photo purposes, im plannin to do the 32 counties in a weekend and points like that wud be so handy.

just lookin at a map there and i was wondering if there's a town near kerry/cork/limerick??? or if anyone knows of any others???. i know theres one at rooskey that does leitrim/roscommon/longford.

cheers in advance for any tips

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭THall04

Go to Cheekpoint Co Waterford (Waterford/Kilkenny/Wexford)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

I'm not 100% on this but I think if you go to Kennedy park in Wexford there is a small hill across from the entrance where you can see Wexford, Waterford, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Carlow and Laois.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Piltown a stones throw from both Tipp and Waterford.

Of course i could have just said Carrick on Suir :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭strangepaddy

Typhoon. wrote: »

thats perfect just wat im lookin for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

I'm not 100% on this but I think if you go to Kennedy park in Wexford there is a small hill across from the entrance where you can see Wexford, Waterford, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Carlow and Laois.

Sliabh Coillte that is called. Great spot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Abbeyfeale in Limerick would be close enough to both Kerry and Cork boundaries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Carrickbeg is the meeting point of Waterford and Tipp.

Carrickbeg is A meeting point of Waterford and Tipp.

FYP ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Carrickbeg is a meeting point of Waterford and Tipp.

If you drive out the Waterford road a bit from Carrick to the Threebridges area, you have the border between KK and Tipp, with County Waterford across the river.

Advertisement