Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noob questions about Anime

Options
  • 29-12-2010 3:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭

Hiya I'm really new to the world of Anime and Manga (I don't even know what manga is hehe! I'm guessing it's Anime for over 18's? :o)

But yeah so I reaally love Yu Gi Oh.. It's my fave show ever! :) But like I wanna know why is it called Anime? Is it the singular of Anonymous? If so it's really well titled cos Anime really is anaonymous here in Ireland.

Here are some of my other questions ok? Thanks

1) What does it have to be to be anime? Like is any cartoon anime?
    2) Why are they all japanese?
    3) Why aren't they chinese?
    4) What's the difference between both?
    5) Why are the girls so hot?
    6) Is it odd I think the girls are hot?
    7) Whats with the weird hair colours?

Also thanks alot for reading this cos i really want to visit japan one day and have a battle fight like in yu gi oh cos i heard they have real life dragons there!!1:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

OP, I think you need to get off 4chan.
    Actually no, go back to /a/
    Get off boards.ie
    kthnx

inb4 LOLWUT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Noel, I'm locking this thread because I know you, I've spoken to you and I know you're only trollin'. But listen, despite the fact that I know you, it doesn't mean that you can just post anything here okay? And I guess this is a warning for everyone - if we're friends or not, I still have to abide my the boards.ie rules so if this happens again infractions will have to be given out mmmmkay?

Same applies to you KO_kiki - constructive responses would be more helpful :/

Seriously guys - I don't like doing this but when I know ye're purposefully trolling then I'm sorry but I have to abide by moderator rules first and foremost. Feel free to use the forum if ye need it but we won't tolerate deliberate trolling okay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 randomnoob

a whole forum for a fruit that is currently not a highly productive one in our climate, how can i suggest that a forum for potatoes been put forward?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

facepalms aren't trees, but we still use them in situations like these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

gearoidof wrote: »
    facepalms aren't trees, but we still use them in situations like these

he trol u brah.

Look at his post history.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

I know, that's why I'm facepalming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Troll threads merged ;)