Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile usage

• 29-12-2010 4:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering has the mobile usage of the site gown much in the past year or so.
    Any stats on its usage, page impressions, amount of user etc?
    I've noticed myself using it more and more over the past few months. Can't be the only one :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Id reckon rather significantly.

The amount of people that use fb on mobile now probably is on par with pc..

I would use the mobile version of the site when i want to check up on a thread and view comments -not to post. Ive massive hands - posting on a mobile device is awkward :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

My mobile usage is up significantly in the past year. I'd say 60/40 in favour of mobile these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

snyper wrote: »
    I would use the mobile version of the site when i want to check up on a thread and view comments -not to post. Ive massive hands - posting on a mobile device is awkward :o

Same. More to browse than post.
    Doing mod work isn't easy. Have done zero so far.

Advertisement