Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Bin Collection Schedule

Options
  • 29-12-2010 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can find the schedule for the collection of the black bins? I presume there's a webpage with the info, but I can't find it.

I tried :
    http://www.dublincity.ie/wastecalendar/

But it doesn't find any streets in D15 (I tried several).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

http://www.fingalcoco.ie/Environment/BinCollections/
    Fingal County Council provides a 3-bin waste and recycling service. The brown bin is for food and garden waste, the green bin is for paper, cans, tins and clean plastics and the black bin is for all other household waste. The black refuse bin is collected 3 weeks out of every 4. Your green and brown bins are collected every 2 weeks. A collection calendar is issued to every household for your black and brown bins. If you haven't received a calendar, please call us on 01-8905473 to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Thaedydal wrote: »

Thanks. I guess I'll have to order the calender.

My landlord probably has one...somewhere, but he's away for 6 weeks and I normally don't look after the bin collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Where in Blanchardstown are you? I could probably ask a neighbour for a calender and post it here for you? I'm in Mulhuddart. I know the black and brown bins are monday and green are thursdays but which dates is another story...

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

our black bin (yesturday) and brown bin(next week) come on tues, and green bins weds (last week)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Where in Blanchardstown are you? I could probably ask a neighbour for a calender and post it here for you? I'm in Mulhuddart. I know the black and brown bins are monday and green are thursdays but which dates is another story...

Thanks Adrieanne. I'll PM you my street name.

• Advertisement
Advertisement