Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Home Insurance

Options
  • 29-12-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

Any one out there who is insured with Bank of Ireland Home Insurance and has an enquiry regarding claiming for damage done due to frost. I have been trying for the last few days to contact them but their 24 hour/365 phone line is not being manned due to unforeseen circumstances. I want to get my water system back up and running as i have been without water for nearly two weeks now but not too sure does the damage have to be inspected as there is nearly €3000 worth or damage done, we are on a private well and parts froze and cracked. I firstly want to find out does my policy cover it before i start repairing. Anyone in a similar situation who cannot contact BOI.

Advertisement