Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather tomorrow 30th Dec Connemara

Options
  • 29-12-2010 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what the weather will be in Connemara tomorrow. I am going hill-walking with friends and trying to decide a route. Meteireann says rain and drizzle while Accuweather says bone dry. Which is correct?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

Birroc wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the weather will be in Connemara tomorrow. I am going hill-walking with friends and trying to decide a route. Meteireann says rain and drizzle while Accuweather says bone dry. Which is correct?

Have you tried our resident expert MT Cranium?
    He says "THURSDAY ... Cloudy with some sunny breaks, southeast winds at about 10-20 mph, and some local drizzle near south coast. Highs 6-9 C."

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055579971&page=127

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Drizzling all day today where I am in Galway and the radar is picking nothing up :( Tomorrow looks not too bad according to the ICELANDIC weather service :D

http://en.vedur.is/weather/forecasts/atlantic/#type=prec

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Horsegirl

According the the BBC weather web site the weather tomorrow will be showers during the morning, a slight flurry of snow around mid-day and then bright sunshine during the afternoon.
    This weather web site does seem to be pretty accurate - enjoy your walk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭cml387

Horsegirl wrote: »
    According the the BBC weather web site the weather tomorrow will be showers during the morning, a slight flurry of snow around mid-day and then bright sunshine during the afternoon.
    This weather web site does seem to be pretty accurate - enjoy your walk

I hope he did, but it was 5 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Oh dear!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement