Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restoring text messages

Options
  • 29-12-2010 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Sometime in the last few days someone got at my phone (I don't know who or when exactly) and deleted all the messages in my inbox and sent box.

There was some really important info in those messages which is why I am trying to restore them.

Does anyone know if it's possible to restore them? If I took my phone into a phone shop or somewhere would they be able to restore the messages for me?

It's the Nokia 6300 and I bought it in a Nokia Repair Centre.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Nope afraid not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

Have you got a memory card in the phone? If you do, and your messages were stored to it, there's a slim possibillty that you can recover them.

http://www.piriform.com/recuva

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Nope 6300 saves messages to the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭doleman2010

Do you know anyone in the Gardai , they have equipment to read deleted txt msgs from sim cards ,You will need to talk to someone in the D units , no use gong to the front desk in a station.

• Advertisement
Advertisement