Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham -v- Fulham 1st Jan 15.00 (match thread)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

If you saw the interviews with Harry today, Beckham is on the way. This morning I was horrified and hoping that it was a newspaper joke story. After today's game, I think that it might be beneficial if he spends two months with Aaron Lennon teaching him how to improve his final ball

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭yosemite_sam

tippspur wrote: »
    Please God Noooooo.:mad:

He is a winner, just the type of player we need for a League title and Champions League challenge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

He is a winner, just the type of player we need for a League title and Champions League challenge

You could argue gary neville is a winner, you wouldnt take him though. Beckham past it in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Beckham won't be past it until he's in a wheelchair,he could get the ball on the halfway line and stick it in the box no matter what age he is,vdv would love that delivery.For 2 months i say yes please.

Advertisement