Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question

• 29-12-2010 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey lads,

Im new to the whole job seekers allowance. I got my 2 weeks pay I guess 2 weeks ago and I incorrectly assumed it was for that week and the week after. It seems I was wrong (not for the first time) and that I should have went to the post office last Wednesday to collect for this week but I didnt cause as I mentioned previously I thought the two weeks pay was covering a different week.

Anyways just wondering when the post office re-opens tomorrow will my payment be there waiting for me or is it just tough luck and I lose out?

Thanks lads!

J

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

Jaaaaay wrote: »
    Hey lads,

Im new to the whole job seekers allowance. I got my 2 weeks pay I guess 2 weeks ago and I incorrectly assumed it was for that week and the week after. It seems I was wrong (not for the first time) and that I should have went to the post office last Wednesday to collect for this week but I didnt cause as I mentioned previously I thought the two weeks pay was covering a different week.

Anyways just wondering when the post office re-opens tomorrow will my payment be there waiting for me or is it just tough luck and I lose out?

Thanks lads!

J

Chances are it will still be in the PO because a lot of people found the holiday payment arrangements confusing. If it's not there, you will need to go to SW office and explain what happened and they will resend it to PO for collection. It might take about 2 weeks to come through to PO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jaaaaay

Balagan wrote: »
    Chances are it will still be in the PO because a lot of people found the holiday payment arrangements confusing. If it's not there, you will need to go to SW office and explain what happened and they will resend it to PO for collection. It might take about 2 weeks to come through to PO.

Hey Balagan thanks very much for the reply. To be honest seems totally fair so I cant complain. I'll go in tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks again for the reply!

J

Advertisement