Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Cat

Options
  • 29-12-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

:mad::mad:My neighbour has a male cat since the summer. My problem is that it continually uses my garden as a convenience for it's toileting. I covered one area with netting, but it has moved to a different spot. It now has one area in my back garden destroyed with faeces etc.
    Wonder what can I do. I am not a cat lover and have tried chasing it out but it returns at regular intervals. Is there a rule/law about this type of problem.
    Would welcome any suggestions as to how I can sort it out. I look forward to springtime when I can get working in my garden, but do not relish the continued fowling by said cat.:mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Please read the forum charter.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055816695

Please keep in mind also that neighbourly disputes shouldn't be dragged onto the forum. For example, posting about dogs in general using common areas as their toilets or bad parking is okay. Identifying a specific dog or vehicle is not okay. If it's possible to recognise an individual as a result of something like this, we will deal with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement