Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stylophone Modding

Options
  • 29-12-2010 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I just got a stylophone as a present and i remember hearing ages ago that they were perfect for modding.

I don't know what they can be turned into or what can be changed about them but I'd be really interested in hearing anyone's ideas or experiences with them.

P.S. I'd be looking to make some sort of dubstep/ 8-bit/ minimal synth sounds with it.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

You'd probably get a better response in music production so I'll move this to there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 jimjam91

You'd probably get a better response in music production so I'll move this to there...

Thanks, My bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Which one is it ? I use to have a gakken sx 150, and you can easilly mod it - for example, add CV and Gate input.

For the gakken or the korg monotron, there is many mods documented - even some directly on the manufacturer 's website.

If you do not use CV signal, ou can have a look to create midi - arduino interface.

Advertisement