Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone else get Timmy Dooley's Prezzie??

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Claregirl wrote: »
    Got a lovely 2011 Calendar dropped through the letterbox yesterday from Timmy Dooley and it got me thinking..... We're going to be getting a lot of useless sh*te through the post in the next few weeks with the election so what can we do with it???

If I mark it as unsolicited mail and return to sender will he be charged the postage?

Any other suggestions??
    Straight to the bin.The big farmer fianna fail bolix head on him:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

there was a group of his minions in our estate yesterday morning delivering the calendars
    Just got one of their attentions long enough so i could rip it to shreds in front of them. He has been less than useless since he was elected
    feckin Gimp is all he is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

golden8 wrote: »
    Yep went straight into the recycling bin. What a waste of money.

yeah and taxpayers money at that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Still didn't get his present :p, but had two guys knocking at my door tonight to canvass for Tim Dooley.
    They were very quickly running away to their car, from the neighbours' house as well. :D

But I wonder why are they canvassing already? Did I miss something in the news that there is an election pretty soon? Does Dooley know more than the rest of us?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Mine is in the recycling bin .... anyone check how many months in a Timmy year?
    :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

Callan57 wrote: »

I only noticed 3 on it as it winged it's way to the recycle bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Taceom

Carry wrote: »
    Still didn't get his present :p, but had two guys knocking at my door tonight to canvass for Tim Dooley.
    They were very quickly running away to their car, from the neighbours' house as well. :D

But I wonder why are they canvassing already? Did I miss something in the news that there is an election pretty soon? Does Dooley know more than the rest of us?

That appears to be Timmy Dooley's way- to canvass early. For the previous general election (May 2007) we had people at our door canvassing for Timmy in November 2006. And we've already had canvassers for him this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Callan57 wrote: »
    Don't leave us in suspense - Tell us, how many months in a Timmy Dooley year???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Taceom wrote: »
    That appears to be Timmy Dooley's way- to canvass early. For the previous general election (May 2007) we had people at our door canvassing for Timmy in November 2006. And we've already had canvassers for him this week.

He was here in October :rolleyes:..Really hope he calls back!! Im twice as mad now :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭poppyvalley

Carry wrote: »

In view of today's dramatic events your instincts were spot on. ohhhh !! the cute hoors. I'll have the chamber-pot ready for Timmy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement