Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Birthday Drinks Venue

Options
  • 29-12-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

I've never been the type to organise a group night out for my birthday, but for some reason am thinking of doing it this year. Ideally looking for somewhere in D2 that will reserve a small area (prob 20 people)...and does good/affordable cocktails. Prob gonna be a Sat night towards the end of Jan if it works out.

Looking for that tough balance, lively but not jammed. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Sublounge underneath Tara Street dart station is a nice venue and I think they could probably reserve a place for the party if you asked. Cheap pints and they do a little bit of finger food too! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The Ladies Lounge regulars tend to head to Capitol for their nights out. Not a fan myself but they seem to enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Thanks for the suggestions.

Advertisement