Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H Jizzler Awards Ceremony 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I 100% absolutely definitely nominated you. This appears to have been overlooked -_-
    Fuggin *hic* fiix...........juzz na wanned hnear........
    *stumbles out door into distance*
    Fine neew froum I will....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Oh I'll also take a sig if you're offering Jackobyte ;) Use your imagination based on my contributions for the night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

unknown13 wrote: »
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: how the fúck did I poll 10% and come second in the Lifetime award category. I didn't even vote for myself in that category (for the record).

i voted for ya!
    you legend!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Fuggin *hic* fiix...........juzz na wanned hnear........
    *stumbles out door into distance*
    Fine neew froum I will....
    i hear u bruda. fck dis. clrly da IRC din't give me da advtnage...bastrad's...after i gave pyg dat money...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Funniest Poster
    D4RK ONION 0%
    Lee Evans is clearly funnier than D4RK ONION

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Congratulations to all the award winners. :D

It was a real surprise to be nominated for one of the awards so thanks for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 a.maze

Congrats to all the award winners.
    Just out of curiosity what does the term "Jizzler" mean

a.maze wrote: »

I, eh, wouldn't google it. You might get the wrong impression of us :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

a.maze wrote: »

It was chosen to acnowledge the acheivements of this legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

It was chosen to acnowledge the acheivements of this legend.
    it has no other meaning any other meaning is not endorsed by Boards or the C&H mods and would leave a nasty residue on our awards

• Advertisement

it has no other meaning any other meaning is not endorsed by Boards or the C&H mods and would leave a nasty residue on our awards

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 a.maze

Thanks for clearing the meaning. I was thinking in the "residue" direction :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Confucius say: forum where KnifeWRENCH 0% nerdy is very very nerdy forum indeed.

I came 4th in that..
    That indicates that this is like a forum for dumb people :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

I just finished reading through all this now... Wow, well done to all the winners! And deise, soccy, noel and all the others that were involved put on a super show! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Sorry lads, I was away and so couldn't pick up my award with Davidius last night for should be a coup...

...wait, WHAT? WE DIDN'T WIN?!

/cries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Had I been around for this, I totally would have shown up like this out of protest for not winning anything

mattstonet_grani_109546_600.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Duffy already did that one.

I think he was just on the pull though ... >_>

Duffy already did that one.

I think he was just on the pull though ... >_>

My dress-wearing is strictly related to halloween when I'm Marilyn and award ceremonies when I'm my Welsh namesake. Theres nothing sexual about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

My dress-wearing is strictly related to halloween when I'm Marilyn and award ceremonies when I'm my Welsh namesake. Theres nothing sexual about it.
    To you maybe ;)

:pac:

To you maybe ;)

:pac:

:)

Out back in 5?

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

:)

Out back in 5?

;)
    Ladies,the master at work.Who needs introductions or charm?,straight to the point

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

MavisDavis wrote: »
    Sorry lads, I was away and so couldn't pick up my award with Davidius last night for should be a coup...

...wait, WHAT? WE DIDN'T WIN?!

/cries.
    I knew it was a fix the moment Pygmalion and I didn't win. Disgraceful stuff altogether.

Ladies,the master at work.Who needs introductions or charm?,straight to the point

This guys knows I get all the chicks and hes cool with that. Some people aren't but hey...

tumblr_ktwfyiHg3A1qzszajo1_500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Davidius wrote: »
    I knew it was a fix the moment Pygmalion you and I didn't win. Disgraceful stuff altogether.

We were robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

deise_girl wrote: »
    Our next award was here last year but changed its name due to a typo wise decision decided by many, its for all them 'tards of the C&H world it is the
    Poster you'd least like to be stuck in a LIFE with

We have, in the same order as all the other times..
    Bobalicious93
    Jumpguy and Pygmalion
    Midnight_EG
    Brummytom
    Noel2k9 and Davidius
    Unknown13 and Gonnaplayrugby

So ladies and gentlemen our winner issssssssss

European Son!!!!
    2ezscbn.jpg Here man :)

Lads and Lassies there will now be a lil interval so please enjoy the entertainment..

*Coughs*

Apologies for my belated arrival, ladies and gents. I would like to say a few words, especially in thanks to the few posters without whose contributions I certainly would not have been considered for this award. In order of relevance, they are:

1. KnifeWRENCH
    2. Pygmalion
    3. Aoibheann
    4. Noel2k9
    5. ihavequestions
    6. Novella
    7. unknown13
    8. Insect Overlord

A thanks to all the above (and anyone I may have left out, including whoever created the pregnancy thread) for their (sometimes not so) wonderful contributions, etc., etc., blah blah blah.... *tails off*

Oh and thanks to Deise for this wonderful thread, which is very well put together and interesting to read. Bravo! :)

A thanks to all the above (and anyone I may have left out, including whoever created the pregnancy thread) for their (sometimes not so) wonderful contributions, etc., etc., blah blah blah.... *tails off*

Meee. I feel forgotten :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Meee. I feel forgotten :(
    Damn. Sincerest(ish) apologies, I wasn't sure whether it was you or OopsyDaisy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I just wasn't repulsive enough to win that. There's no justice in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Davidius wrote: »
    I just wasn't repulsive enough to win that. There's no justice in the world.

You need to destroy your image as a kitty-loving dote. Maybe destroy your kitty?

I don't advocate this at all.

• Advertisement

Monzo wrote: »
    You need to destroy your image as a kitty-loving dote. Maybe destroy your kitty?

I don't advocate this at all.
    I think Davidius might even sacrifice the honour of winning more Jizzlers in order to keep his kitty friends alive. D'awwwww :)

I mean, you're totally a manly man. Absolutely.

Advertisement