Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H Jizzler Awards Ceremony 2010

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I think Davidius might even sacrifice the honour of winning more Jizzlers in order to keep his kitty friends alive. D'awwwww :)

I mean, you're totally a manly man. Absolutely.
    Hey now, there's nothing unmanly about thinking cats are adorable and overall pleasant creatures. I'd like to remind you that my cats are bloodthirsty murderers at the core.

*Coughs*

Apologies for my belated arrival, ladies and gents. I would like to say a few words, especially in thanks to the few posters without whose contributions I certainly would not have been considered for this award. In order of relevance, they are:

1. KnifeWRENCH
    2. Pygmalion
    3. Aoibheann
    4. Noel2k9
    5. ihavequestions
    6. Novella
    7. unknown13
    8. Insect Overlord

A thanks to all the above (and anyone I may have left out, including whoever created the pregnancy thread) for their (sometimes not so) wonderful contributions, etc., etc., blah blah blah.... *tails off*

Oh and thanks to Deise for this wonderful thread, which is very well put together and interesting to read. Bravo! :)

Hey! I was the first to nominate you. I'm not even on that list. A glaring omission to say the least.

Advertisement