Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H Jizzler Awards Ceremony 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Quite glad Soundtrack to your Angst didn't win, sure 'tis not a real thread so it's not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

slow show wrote: »
    Soundtrack to your Angst is where it's at lads... :(

What the hell are we going to do with the t-shirts we made?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

deise_girl wrote: »
    Now folks we have the one that causes the most banter and chatz amongst us.... (well not really but like bear with me)
    Best Thread
    Lagging behind were
    Your Pet Hates and the Hilarious Pictures Thread
    Here's One I Made Earlier
    Share Something You Find Interesting
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and The Den
    The Genius Thread
    Soundtrack to your Angst
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So that means in 2st place we have

Have You Ever Had Depression!!!!!!!!!!!
    Unfort the owner of this thread can no longer be with us because of, errrrr, other issues but here is the sig for anyone who wants it :)
    124kewz.jpg

One of the mods should put it up in the opening post that Hitlersson created when opening the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Soundtrack To Your Angst for 1stst place, surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Namlub wrote: »
    What the hell are we going to do with the t-shirts we made?!

I say we use them to gag everyone who voted for the winner and insist there's a recount...

Too far? :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

unknown13 wrote: »
    One of the mods should put it up in the opening post that Hitlersson created when opening the thread.

Good idea!

Congrats Hitlersson, if you ever read this :)

I say we use them to gag everyone who voted for the winner and insist there's a recount...

Too far? :p

Hitlersson obviously reregged like...100 times and voted for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Soundtrack to your angst didn't win?

*Stages a sit down protest*

Booo! Boo-urns!

Hitlersson1 all the way to Hitlersson665.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Aww, look how Knifey has made the rest of his sig all little to fit the award :D

• Advertisement

Hitlersson1 all the way to Hitlersson665.

I knew there was something dodgy about that hitlersson237 guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Aaah now that is a bit harsh. Hitlersson was very sound to me and didn't cause that much trouble here, if I can recall correctly. The problem was he did some stupid things on other forums and then the Admins waved the ban stick.

Aaah now that is a bit harsh. Hitlersson was very sound to me and didn't cause that much trouble here, if I can recall correctly. The problem was he did some stupid things on other forums and then the Admins waved the ban stick.

I wasn't really being serious :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Now we're drawing to a close for the night but we still have a few more :)
    This next one is for the boppers, the ones who listen to cool things like X Factor and Miley Cyrus etc

We have the Best Music Taste
    Bythewoods
    Flyswatter, Jako8 and Aoibheann
    Arcade Panda
    Namlub
    Ginja Ninja, Monzo, Jay P,

So this years winner issssssssssssssssssssssssss

Slow Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats Emma <333333
    Here's your sig! http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i334/Noelob93/Emma.jpg?t=1293663099

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Aww, look how Knifey has made the rest of his sig all little to fit the award :D

You never know when and where Sigpo are lurking....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Congrats Slow Show! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

MUST BEAT OTHERS TO THIS POST

Congrats Emma.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Yaaaayyy!!

Congrats Slow Show!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Colm! wrote: »
    Soundtrack To Your Angst for 1stst place, surely?

I honestly spent the last hour or two hoping that anything but the soundtrack thread would win this award.
    It's not a real thread tbf and if a collection of videos rarely accompanied by any real discussion is the best thread in a forum it's not exactly something to cheer.

Anyway internet back working now, missed most of this and then wasn't sure whether it'd be right to jump back in and start posting congrats and thanks halfway through, but **** it.

Congratulations to all those who won so far, you're all pretty cool guys woh doesnt afraid of anything, except for those of you who are in fact pretty cool ladies who doesnt afraid of anything, and Aoibheann, who falls in neither category.
    Thanks to those who voted for me, though Davidius was clearly the winner of my award, if not all awards, by virtue of being Davidius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Colm! wrote: »
    MUST BEAT OTHERS TO THIS POST

Congrats Emma.

Damn you, I will not be physically able to restrain myself from playing that over and over and over now! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

FIIIIIIXXX! Jay P has the best taste!

(No offense slow show)

I voted for XxxxxxxEmmaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX but it's cool

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

It's fairly obvious she's being sarcastic [and it did win fair and square,by quite a lot]

Lads,can we keep this rolling and try to stay on-topic [Discussing banned users and their bannings is generally frowned upon]

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Banjo Fella

Good show, Slow Show! :D

audience-clapping.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Hey guys, sorry I'm late! Can someone give a me a rundown of all the awards I've won? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Total fix, anybody who likes one direction shouldnt be allowed to win this award

Wow...this is so unexpected. I won? Jesus, wow. I'm actually speechless...I didn't know people liked my chooons that much. Thanks to anyone who voted, and there were so much more deserving winners..Jay P/Monzo/Namlub/flyswatter/cheesefiend/Colm!/Aoibheann/bythewoods...everyone, ye all have such amazing taste and have introduced me to so much music and Soundtrack To Your Angst is actually the best thing ever. I dunno what to say....

Thanks. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I approve wholeheartedly of slow show's win :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

jumpguy wrote: »
    Hey guys, sorry I'm late! Can someone give a me a rundown of all the awards I've won? :)

You won Best Jumpguy.

*tries to repress laughter but fails*

Nah I'm only joshing with you. Of course you didn't. :P

love you really, jumpy <3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

jumpguy wrote: »

I saw you on facebook hours ago when these started. Why were you not attending eh?! :eek:

Advertisement