Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re-occuring red lump

Options
  • 29-12-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

:(:mad:Hi, hoping someone might have a magic cure for me! I keep getting a re-occuring red lump on my chin exact same place basically, its very sore and red and never gets pimple, it feels like a lump also. i feel like its huge and makes me feel very self conscious. I use a scrub on my face at night and just water in the mornings. i dont use makeup or moisturisers, i have tried mud masks, hot water and tea-tree oil, witch hazel, sudocream, bread soda, aftershave! Obviously i dont use these all at once but these are things i have tried, can anyone help please i want to kill this thing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Hi there,

We can't give medical adivce on boards, I'm afraid. Best thing for you to do is consult your GP or a pharmacist.

Also, while this lump may not be acne, you can read the "Acne Advice thread" on the top of this forum. There may be something helpful in there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement