Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sports equipment in galway

Options
  • 29-12-2010 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

as part of my new years resolution im going to start taking my fitness seriously for a change. having a couple of euro to spare after the christmas i was just wondering where would be the best place to buy a good bench press and sit up bench.also im not looking for a big brand just something relatively cheap and that will get me into shape.any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭micko123

Argos have an excellent selection of well known brands and lesser known or wait a month and all of the failed new year's resolutions will be on the Galway Advertiser!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'd be more inclined to john a gym if you want to improve your all round fitness. You are in a position to haggld. I know of people getting year membership for student rates despite not being students at kingfisher. Not jugular have to have the balls to ask

Advertisement