Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi all

Options
  • 30-12-2010 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I am a spurs fan and go to the lane quite regulary.
    I was introduced to this forum by a guy called mullow or mulla (sorry if i got your name wrong :)) who i got chatting to in tom mayes pub yesterday while watching the game.

Anyway i look forward to chatting to more irish spurs fans and maybe having a pint with a few when im over at the lane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Welcome aboard! Mullo76 might be who you're speaking of, but you'll find plenty of like minded fans here.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 guns_healy

SuprSi wrote: »
    Welcome aboard! Mullo76 might be who you're speaking of, but you'll find plenty of like minded fans here.

Yeah mate it must be him.
    I didnt know there was an irish spurs forum on boards.
    I am on the coys forum and see quite a lot of irish on it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I was a member on COYS for ages but lost out because I didn't post enough, but found a more than adequate home for any Spurs musing here on Boards :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I prefer it here TBH,

We're a small but knowledgeable group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Eager_Beaver

Two in one day!

Another spurs fan, new on boards. Already found a wealth of spurs related info on here. Credit to you guys!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

ziedth wrote: »
    I prefer it here TBH,

We're a small but knowledgeable group.
    I'll leave then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

I'll leave then :(
    Me too..