Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Airport - Beauticians - €10 offers!

• 30-12-2010 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Was in Dublin airport last Monday evening, as I was heading to my gate I spotted a massive banner outside the beauticians. €10 each for these treatments.

Foot massage
    Shoulder massage
    Facial (redeemable against Dermalogical products)
    File and polish
    Nail Paint (toe or hand)
    Underarm wax
    Bikini Wax
    Eyebrow Wax
    Eyebrow tint

I thought they were really good offers and for those who want to relax at the airport, this was a bargain price and some really good deals. Shame I had no time to take advantage of any of the offers but thought I'd give you lot the heads up. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Is that the small place across the way from Boots?

If it is, I've had my eyebrows done there a few times and they've done a good job in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thanks OP.

Does anyone have any idea when these offers end? I'm flying to London in about 7 weeks and would need to get my brows and underarms, would save me having to travel down home the day before flying out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Yeah it's the one opposite Boots near the Seafood bar underneath the stairs. Do they have another one in the airport?

Have no idea when they will last til sorry. I'll be flying from Dublin airport again in about 3 weeks so if I remember I'll ask!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭LadyHeart

Wow that is such a good deal, does anyone know the name of this beauticians...tried google but my detective skills don't seem to be up to their best atm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/nail-and-beauty-lounge-dublin

is all I can find....

Do you not trust me?? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I'm seriously tempted to book a crappy, cheapo one-way flight to wherever, not actually board the plane, and buy my weight in discounted cosmetics.. this just sweetens the deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Do they do the Shellac nails at the airport branch?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭cogra10

Is this place still on? Anyone any offers on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Unfortunately that salon closed down about 2 years ago. There's no beauticians in the airport now.

Advertisement