Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MOTD bias

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Kimsang wrote: »
    Yes they don't give new opinions, i think everyone can agree we'd all rather be watching the irish panel :cool:

But back to the op's original point;

I think I now understand, you mean that the grass lines were not parallel with the offside line the BBC showed.

But surely you are just guessing that the pitch cut grass lines are perfectly parallel? Until this can be proven I don't think you can make such a claim(of bias) :P!

I have tried to google it but alas have found out no information. It would be very interesting if you proved to be right and the BBC have made a mess of their super-imposed off side lines

This goes right to the top I tell ya. I'm not going to stop until I've exposed the- aww who cares...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Oh dear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Mark Lawrenson and Alan Shearer are just hopeless. Lineker is a grinning eejit and Hansen offers absolutely no unique insight into the game. The sh1te being spewed on that show is comparable to what a group of 12 year olds would come up with if they were given a budget and a video team.

Adrian Chiles was a decent oul' lad, the chap who's replaced him isn't too bad, asks the right questions and usually gets a decent response. Lineker really needs to go, Lawrenson and Shearer need to go, and Hansen has to be paired up with a gobsh1te who'll contradict everything he says so he might just offer an honest genuine opinion, something he's more than capable of.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Kimsang wrote: »
    Yes they don't give new opinions, i think everyone can agree we'd all rather be watching the irish panel :cool:

But back to the op's original point;

I think I now understand, you mean that the grass lines were not parallel with the offside line the BBC showed.

But surely you are just guessing that the pitch cut grass lines are perfectly parallel? Until this can be proven I don't think you can make such a claim(of bias) :P!

I have tried to google it but alas have found out no information. It would be very interesting if you proved to be right and the BBC have made a mess of their super-imposed off side lines

nah, ideal panel Gaby Logan, Sarah Jane Mee and Rebecca Lowe ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

other point on wednesdays mOTD was the wigan 'penalty'.....it was so obvious a dive by charles 'insomnia' that it was unreal but wasn't even deemed worthy of questioning by the analysts. absolute joke but nothing new I guess

Advertisement