Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Value of 360

• 30-12-2010 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

i have a 360 arcade. has anyone any idea what gamestop or game will give for a trade in. also which is better, 360slim or ps3 slim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Gamestop will probably give you €20 for it(no joke), best to sell privately adverts, donedeal, gumtree etc.. I would expect the going rate is about €100 for a second hand Xbox 360

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I was in game stop today and enquired about this.
    They said I'd get maybe 10 or 15 for the arcade and. 20. For the
    xbox 20 gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭choronzonix

How much would Gamestop then sell them for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

120 upwards depending on the model last time I was in there
    daylight robbery

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I was in HMV in Grafton St the week before Christmas and I was told 58 for the 20gb and 72 for the 60gb xbox.

Is Gamestop supposed to be good on trade-ins? Any time I've gone anywhere bar Xtra Vision or HMV for trade-ins on games or anything else the price offered is nothing in comparison to what those two stores offer. Hence, I just don't bother with anyone else any more!!:D

Edit: those prices are trade-in only, they'd offer less if buying them, obviously!

• Advertisement
Advertisement