Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC sci fi program from around 2000. Did I imagine it??!

Options
  • 30-12-2010 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭

It was about this planetary explorer from Earth who had landed on a new world and was documenting his mission in the form of a video diary. As I recall in my vague memory of it, the world was somewhat desert like and had oxygen because he wasn't wearing a spacesuit or anything. If I remember correctly, he was also investigating the possibility of life there.

I'd turned it off because I thought it was a bit slow but when I turned it back on a bit later, he'd obviously been captured by whatever alien race did in fact live there because (and I know this sounds weird) the program closed with his face to the camera and talking (about what I forget) but he was now part of some sort of machine or something, like it was just his head attached to this grid speaking. It was really freaky and it's stayed with me so I'd love to know what it was so I could go back and watch it again (if possible) and make sense of just what I saw.

I think the program itself may have been part of a series and I know that the episode came on late at night (after 10 PM). Anyone have any ideas????

Comments

Advertisement