Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did you celebrate your 18th?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

I went to to a few pubs, met Liam Neeson who was promoting the unveiling of the Michael Collin's statue in Clonakilty. He was fairly pissed. He signed a beermat for me. Then went to a Status Quo tribute concert in a big tent. Danced alot. Good crack.

But in your case, I reckon a party on a beach or in someones shed or back garden. Stay away from the pubs. Better crack and you can play by your own rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭davrho

Had a few beers with the family and friends then most of us went to the Celtic v Aberdeen match. We all met up in the NEL social club afterwards where an Indian buffet had been arranged. Good swally then off to dancing.

So fecking long ago...........:(

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Lads/Ladettes Trip Away
    Went to the pub and ended up back in my house as the parents were cool with having a few back at the time so ended up pulling an all nighter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

went for a meal, went for another meal :eek: it was a double 18th, we rented out a bar, had thirteen cakes and many flagons of ale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Meal
    It was over a decade ago now... My memory of the night is a little fuzzy, which hopefully means I had an absolute blinder!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭encyclopedia

I looked really young so hadn't really ventured into many nightclubs before I was 18, I had built nightclubs up in my head so much that they were like some sort of heaven once you were inside and that women would just be flocking towards me :D

On the night of my 18th I went bushing with my friends and when it came to going to the nightclub nobody could get in but myself so I left them on the door and carried on inside on my own :eek:

It was almost empty inside and the few that were there I didnt I know. My dreams and theories about nightclubs were crushed and I ended up leaving and meeting up with my friends again and carrying on bushing.

Oh how I miss the good old days of bushing now:P

Advertisement